Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

jakebake

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Yea, the money was taken out of my bank account 1-2 hours ago. No email, Text or tracking number though. :'(

Where is everyone getting the tracking number from?

I did not get any info either from a text or email I just had to check the verizon website obsessively lol and it finally said shipped. Kinda lame they didn't send anything out but I bet they are waiting till it's actually shipped and not just sitting at FedEx to send out conformations

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Yea, the money was taken out of my bank account 1-2 hours ago. No email, Text or tracking number though. :'(

I didn't get any tracking information yet. My order days still processing lol but my card was charged.

drirun

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

My card was charged yesterday around 5ish. Was given a tracking number this morning.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

Through myVerizon app the orders. Page I think. Or just search by reference on fedex. Or use fedex delivery manager.

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Well I'm tired of refreshing all these pages every few seconds for the night, hope you all get tracking and deliveries soon. Goodnight.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

I was all Blue until we got the demos in. Pictures are deceiving for the blue. The black is really something to be seen. The way the screen blends in with it is nice.

How so? Was it too light blue? Didn't change color in different lighting? What was wrong with it? Just curious since that is what I ordered.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

How so? Was it too light blue? Didn't change color in different lighting? What was wrong with it? Just curious since that is what I ordered.

I ordered blue but MAN that stealthed out black looks sooooo gorgeous. But the blue is very clean with that gold. If anything I'll switch it out in store worse case scenario

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Fingerprint magnet, definitely a lighter blue and the trim just doesn't work with the blue. Don't get me wrong, the blue is nice, but Black won me over.