Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

ryannemeth

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Hey All!

Can some people post the day they ordered with the shipping notification date.

Do you think the preorders were more than what they produced?

I couldn't order till 8/12 and need to have this activated by 8/22 to keep my 29.99 UDP. (CED=8/19/16 Billing date=8/22/16)

I can still cancel the preorder and get an instock phone if people think i wont get this by 8/19.

Thanks for the help!!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey All!

I couldn't order till 8/12 and need to have this activated by 8/22 to keep my 29.99 UDP. (CED=8/19/16 Billing date=8/22/16)

I can still cancel the preorder and get an instock phone if people think i wont get this by 8/19.

Thanks for the help!!

I ordered 8/12. It's absolutely crickets from Verizon right now.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
This is my first pre-order with Verizon. In any other pre-order, for anything, I have never gotten a tracking # and have the seller hold or make the carrier hold it "HOSTAGE" untill the official public release.

I know we "signed" up for it to be delivered to us ON the 19th. But this is utterly REDICULOUS!

VERIZON!!!!!!!!!!! Call/Notify FedEx to start delivery as per shipping label, ie One Day, or 2-Day. Stop making FedEx hold our phones HOSTAGE. For crying out loud, T-Mobile are getting thiers TODAY!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Nobody from TMO got their phones today. They are all waiting just like we are.

the real batman

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Hey All!

Thanks for the help!!

I ordered at about 6:30 am on August 3rd and I got it in the silver. I received the text update to expect tracking info on Saturday afternoon and then my tracking info was available when I checked my order status yesterday around noon. I didn't receive the actual e-mail with the tracking number from Verizon until this morning and they still haven't sent the text. Keep checking.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... I just noticed the vzw sent me a black n7..... I ordered blue... Hopefully they will let me swap it out in store... If not, really not a big deal... I wasnt really sure which I wanted, and just said blue when the guy asked... lol

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Correct. As I posted earlier in the thread , selling on Swappa includes the $10 Swappa fee, PayPal fee, and shipping costs.

I was mentioning it as an alternative when someone mentioned the high eBay costs... PayPal fees are the same regardless of eBay or Swappa.

10-4. My bad.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... I just noticed the vzw sent me a black n7..... I ordered blue... Hopefully they will let me swap it out in store... If not, really not a big deal... I wasnt really sure which I wanted, and just said blue when the guy asked... lol

That black one is a sexy beast though!

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
You are going to get it on or by the 19th. I don't understand why whenever a new phone comes out this happens. Verizon never said it would get to you earlier. It's also possible that Samsung doesn't want people to have it until the launch date. Either way, unless you got a date that says anything later than the 19th, you'll have it on or before release date.

Have you received tracking info? I got charged yesterday but nothing today