Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

mynameisnick4

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Got it and activated, had to call in though, errored at first.

Be careful when pulling out memory slot, my sim card came flying out, little tricky getting back in just right.

Beautiful phone, so far single press finger print and iris scanner my favorite features (works well even with glasses).

-Person at the call center was excited because I was her first call to activate note 7.
Yeah I had a small battle with the SIM card when I popped out the tray to put my microSD in. The tolerances are very small and if its off the slightest bit it drops out the bottom or pops out when you try to put the tray back in.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
So this sucks, got my hopes up. :(

Date/Time
Activity Location
8/18/2016 - Thursday
12:54 pm At local FedEx facility GREENVILLE, SC
Package not due for delivery
7:41 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery GREENVILLE, SC

Now FedEx says it rode around on the truck today and the driver noticed that its ship commit date was the 19th so he took it back to the station.

OMG! That IS SO UNFAIR!

Mine is "out for delivery" but now you have me wondering if I'll have the same fate. I rarely have anything delivered Fed Ex but I seem to recall the last time they didn't show up until after 4:00 p.m. At this point I'm going to have to just take the box and put it away until tomorrow, but I'd feel MUCH better having it in hand at least.

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
So this is already making me angry. Tried to claim myth 256gb SD card and it says my info can't be verified. I have a clear picture attached. IMEI and wi-fi MAC address are correct. Data of purchase is correct in correspondence with the receipt. Tells me I have to appeal it and now wait up to 8 weeks for the appeal decision. WHAT A JOKE!

Thanks!

Your appeal has been received.

Please allow up to 8 weeks for a decision on your appeal.* Once processed, you will receive an email with your status.

*Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
What day did you order it? I'm worried about mine because I ordered on the 2nd but when looking at the claims form it does not give you an option for the 2nd -_-

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
So now I'm pretty upset. Spoke to a lady. Denied. 2nd guy, put in a request. Noticed the pending pickup hasn't changed. Called again, denied. Tried to tell the guy I won't be here tomorrow, or Saturday.

mynameisnick4

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
SmartSwitch has been running for about 15 minutes for me and has only transferred about 1/4 of my apps. I also don't see where I can check the status of it's progress. The only reason I know its still running is that there are apps popping up. My S6 is pulling power from my Note 7, im hoping it doesnt drain it before smartswitch can finish it. My Note 7 is currently at 41%, it was at 58% when starting.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
So now I'm pretty upset. Spoke to a lady. Denied. 2nd guy, put in a request. Noticed the pending pickup hasn't changed. Called again, denied. Tried to tell the guy I won't be here tomorrow, or Saturday.

Samsung needs to stop trying to act like Apple. Does it really matter when the phones get to paying customers?

WyDave

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

The reason 2 Day shippers are getting their phone early same as next day is because fed ex at the local level are bending the rules.. not all... but by people complaining will ruin it for everybody next release.. as people will get dinged and everybody will follow it to a t... so id only complain that you didn't get it if you paid overnight ... I believe the reason I did by 1030 next day was to ensure a delivery on 8/19 by 1030 so I can goto work few hours late... other wise I figured free would be any time fri.. so I figured the 14 was to lock down a 1030am time frame.. but hey a day early is a bonus... let's not ruin it for next year! I know it sucks for those that will get it tomorrow but that's the expected delivery day... even my receipt from Verizon on order said 8/19 even tho I did next day, but it said by 1030. And it's easy for me to say cause mines out for delivery.. but let's not run to Verizon to complain or next release like this will be worse!

I talked to my delivery driver, mine got delivered about 20 min ago. The 2-Day shipping is a guarantee to have it delivered in 2 days. 1-Day is a guarantee to deliver in 1 day. She said she likes to get rid of all her pkgs, because never know what next day is. They CAN deliver as soon as the "delivery hub" gets it.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
What day did you order it? I'm worried about mine because I ordered on the 2nd but when looking at the claims form it does not give you an option for the 2nd -_-
It doesnt matter when you ordered. I did it on the 3rd but my receipt shows the day that Verizon charged me which was the 13th.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

dc225b44dbc9ec5c39a610e08ca9af81.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana