1 week to go - what are you most looking for in the Note 7?

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Ladies and Gents we have 1 week .. hopefully less if we get them sooner!

What's the main thing everyone is most looking forward to with the Note 7?

I'm personally looking for just a much faster smoother all around performance upgrade from my Note 3 that I've been missing out on.

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
In looking for the thing I've missed the most since I've moved to the iPhone--customization and personalization. My iPhone has gotten boring. I miss the features that were packed into android. I miss having options. Now this isn't an indictment on the iPhone; I've had the past two Plus releases and they have both performed admirably. So much so that I only contemplated going back to android when the S7 and Edge came out earlier this year. As I was going to pull the trigger I decided to wait on the note, and then make the jump. My iPhone works just fine, battery works perfectly, no issues whatsoever. But I just miss android and all of its features and options. Samsung is far different today than it was when I last used android. 2 years ago there was no way I'd have went to a Samsung (I think their build quality was lackluster, to say the least). I'm glad to see that things have changed.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm personally looking for just a much faster smoother all around performance upgrade from my Note 3 that I've been missing out on.
This^^^^^
I'm looking forward to finally having a finger point scanner to log in to my bank account. Been watching my daughter(iPhone6) and wife(S7edge) just log in while I'm still trying to input my password
And definitely the camera!!!! The wife's S7e takes fabulous pics!!!!
Ohhh and the wireless charging

My N3 has served me well and still will, as a remote and chromecast controller. Time to come into the present and some of the future with the N7

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
This^^^^^
I'm looking forward to finally having a finger point scanner to log in to my bank account. Been watching my daughter(iPhone6) and wife(S7edge) just log in while I'm still trying to input my password
And definitely the camera!!!! The wife's S7e takes fabulous pics!!!!
Ohhh and the wireless charging

My N3 has served me well and still will, as a remote and chromecast controller. Time to come into the present and some of the future with the N7

I'm right there with ya I'm the Note 3 seems like this thing is ancient !

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Well first off the obvious-getting the phone😃 I'm looking forward to having the water resistance and access to memory card if needed. The slightly curved Edge screen look and feel. Also getting a few perks with the samsung pay app too they have some offers going on. This is my first preorder so getting it in the mail and setting up will be half the fun!

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Waiting to take that great camera/camcorder into action on vacation. The rest will be the icing on top of cherries capped with exotic berries flown-in just for the occasion. I fully expect the Note 7 to be a grand slam home run. I also expect to receive notification of shipment by (going out on a limb) the 16th. I'll advise if I do receive such a notification. Best wishes to all expectant Note 7 buyers; Note 7 Eve is almost upon us.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the Note 4.

I look forward to trying Samsung Pay. I used Google wallet and now Android Pay. The MST tech looks sweet. If it is as easy as it appears and works with my cards, I'm all in.

Better camera will be a big plus

I also look forward to the edge features just a thumb swipe away.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the Note 4.

I look forward to trying Samsung Pay. I used Google wallet and now Android Pay. The MST tech looks sweet. If it is as easy as it appears and works with my cards, I'm all in.

Better camera will be a big plus

I also look forward to the edge features just a thumb swipe away.

Samsung Pay is Voodoo!!! It even works on swipe only terminals. I always get a big laugh when the clerk tells me that tap to pay doesn't work..... and I pay with my phone anyway.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I've already got the S7E, which I'm giving up in favor of the Note7, why? Because I was a faithful user of my Note Edge, and the Note 7 will heal the wound of its loss. 😂

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I've used samsung pay on my gear s2 classic watch but that only has NFC.... I can't wait to unleash the full potential of samsung pay on the N7

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Looking forward to pretty much everything. I've had nothing but Motorola phones. Looking forward to the pen, great camera, great display, fingerprint scanner, wireless charging, etc. Basically all the features I've never had in a phone before this one.