So I Finally Broke Down...

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I've got the silver S7E. I decided to go with black this time around because it's pretty much all blacked out. I hope I don't regret it!

You won't. It just looks super matte, and super different than the other ones. But the silver one is just a really pretty phone, but it doesn't detract from the fact that the black one was really sexy.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
What color are you getting?

I have had nothing but black phones forever. Decided to break out and went blue this time. I bought it outright. I figure if I grow tired of it I'll just sell it an get another color (or even another phone - who knows...).

Edit: BTW, I have yet to actually see the blue in person. Only the Silver.

Last edited:

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
While waiting for a friend today, I went to BB to waste some time. The rep somehow convinced me to walk over to the 7s on display. I said I was gonna wait until mine came. Listen...

THEY. ARE. GORGEOUS. IN. PERSON.

And while all balck everything is my electronic mantra...the silver is easily the best and sexiest of all the new colors. That, and it's the best Samsung I've personally ever held. I refused to play around with it though. I'm waiting until mines comes.

That, and those edges are NOTHING to worry about.

I got the blue ordered. Its amazing Toni.

Posted via the Android Central App

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I have had nothing but black phones forever. Decided to break out and went blue this time. I bought it outright. I figure if I grow tired of it I'll just sell it an get another color (or even another phone - who knows...).

Gotcha. Good luck with that blue lol

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Good job Miz! I'm holding strong too! Had a few chances to take sneak peak at the note 7 but resisted. OP I understand we are all only humans. 7 more days!!

I'm going to be the one in my pajamas chasing Fedex on foot and laughing maniacally all the way back home. My precioussss.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
While waiting for a friend today, I went to BB to waste some time. The rep somehow convinced me to walk over to the 7s on display. I said I was gonna wait until mine came. Listen...

THEY. ARE. GORGEOUS. IN. PERSON.

And while all balck everything is my electronic mantra...the silver is easily the best and sexiest of all the new colors. That, and it's the best Samsung I've personally ever held. I refused to play around with it though. I'm waiting until mines comes.

That, and those edges are NOTHING to worry about.

So which color you end up getting? Silver look fantastic but I think Blacks makes the phone screen look bigger.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
And I got black.

You know it funny cause I hate black. I can't stand black phone but without the grey lining like on the S7E, the Note 7 black is truly black and I think that look really cool. I still haven't decided if I want this phone or not or which color. Definitely black or blue since I had a S7E silver but return cause it didn't support my LTE band. But man that Axon 7 phone has the greatest loud sound in all the history of phones and I can't decide if the S-pen > loud clear speaker. Still don't know why there never been a perfect phone yet?

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
You know it funny cause I hate black. I can't stand black phone but without the grey lining like on the S7E, the Note 7 black is truly black and I think that look really cool. I still haven't decided if I want this phone or not or which color. Definitely black or blue since I had a S7E silver but return cause it didn't support my LTE band. But man that Axon 7 phone has the greatest loud sound in all the history of phones and I can't decide if the S-pen > loud clear speaker. Still don't know why there never been a perfect phone yet?

I would love stereo speakers, but it's okay. I always have headphones and bt equipment and my ringers sound clear.

Only thing I would leave Sammy for is a new BB phone.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Black onyx is the best color its like the batman edge edition

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Black onyx is the best color its like the batman edge edition

I saw the blue at a T-Mobile store but it was dark and I didn't like the color. I hate how the blue color changes color base on lightning. If only they had it at best buy where it really bright and I can see the sky blue color so as such I haven't decided yet. If I do the monthly installment plan at T-Mobile and have not open it yet, can I still return it for a full price? Reason being I'm going to buy the Axon 7 but just in case it LTE and Wifi signal is sub-par, at least I didn't miss out on the free gifts for the Note 7. Either way, one of these will be my new phone. Can't wait!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Blue, on accident. I just want the phone. If the color really bothers me I'll exchange it, but I just want the phone.

jbnerkG 1

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I did that with the iPhone,AALWAYS had black, went with white last time, I loved it for about two months, after that I was so pissed I didn't have black lol

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Oh come on guys. I've owned the silver S7E since release and have gone well past the honeymoon phase with mine. It's an awesome color and I always get complimented on it. Have never had major fingerprint issues with a clear case and screen maintenance.