08-15-2016 12:38 PM
63 123
tools
    My CORP store has the blue..Verizon. I ordered the blue. Its stunning

Posted via the Android Central App
    I wasn't wowed, but I'm super picky about my blues lol
    Oscar Maradiaga likes this.
    08-13-2016 11:53 PM
    Good job Miz! I'm holding strong too! Had a few chances to take sneak peak at the note 7 but resisted. OP I understand we are all only humans. 7 more days!!
    I'm going to be the one in my pajamas chasing Fedex on foot and laughing maniacally all the way back home. My precioussss.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    msm0511, mona5804 and Thisistip like this.
    08-13-2016 11:54 PM
    While waiting for a friend today, I went to BB to waste some time. The rep somehow convinced me to walk over to the 7s on display. I said I was gonna wait until mine came. Listen...

THEY. ARE. GORGEOUS. IN. PERSON.

And while all balck everything is my electronic mantra...the silver is easily the best and sexiest of all the new colors. That, and it's the best Samsung I've personally ever held. I refused to play around with it though. I'm waiting until mines comes.

That, and those edges are NOTHING to worry about.
    So which color you end up getting? Silver look fantastic but I think Blacks makes the phone screen look bigger.
    08-14-2016 12:04 AM
    So which color you end up getting? Silver look fantastic but I think Blacks makes the phone screen look bigger.
    Yeah. The black makes everything look seamless.
    08-14-2016 12:08 AM
    And I got black.
    08-14-2016 12:09 AM
    And I got black.
    You know it funny cause I hate black. I can't stand black phone but without the grey lining like on the S7E, the Note 7 black is truly black and I think that look really cool. I still haven't decided if I want this phone or not or which color. Definitely black or blue since I had a S7E silver but return cause it didn't support my LTE band. But man that Axon 7 phone has the greatest loud sound in all the history of phones and I can't decide if the S-pen > loud clear speaker. Still don't know why there never been a perfect phone yet?
    08-14-2016 12:13 AM
    You know it funny cause I hate black. I can't stand black phone but without the grey lining like on the S7E, the Note 7 black is truly black and I think that look really cool. I still haven't decided if I want this phone or not or which color. Definitely black or blue since I had a S7E silver but return cause it didn't support my LTE band. But man that Axon 7 phone has the greatest loud sound in all the history of phones and I can't decide if the S-pen > loud clear speaker. Still don't know why there never been a perfect phone yet?
    I would love stereo speakers, but it's okay. I always have headphones and bt equipment and my ringers sound clear.

Only thing I would leave Sammy for is a new BB phone.
    08-14-2016 12:19 AM
    Black onyx is the best color its like the batman edge edition
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-14-2016 12:20 AM
    😂😂😂😂😂😂
    08-14-2016 12:29 AM
    I saw the blue at a T-Mobile store but it was dark and I didn't like the color. I hate how the blue color changes color base on lightning. If only they had it at best buy where it really bright and I can see the sky blue color so as such I haven't decided yet. If I do the monthly installment plan at T-Mobile and have not open it yet, can I still return it for a full price? Reason being I'm going to buy the Axon 7 but just in case it LTE and Wifi signal is sub-par, at least I didn't miss out on the free gifts for the Note 7. Either way, one of these will be my new phone. Can't wait!
    08-14-2016 01:43 AM
    Blue, on accident. I just want the phone. If the color really bothers me I'll exchange it, but I just want the phone.

08-14-2016 08:46 AM
    Silver for the win, never doubted it was going to be the best. Black for all you GUYS ... Lol
    08-14-2016 08:58 AM
    I have had nothing but black phones forever. Decided to break out and went blue this time. I bought it outright. I figure if I grow tired of it I'll just sell it an get another color (or even another phone - who knows...).

Edit: BTW, I have yet to actually see the blue in person. Only the Silver.
    I did that with the iPhone,AALWAYS had black, went with white last time, I loved it for about two months, after that I was so pissed I didn't have black lol
    08-14-2016 09:23 AM
    Silver for the win, never doubted it was going to be the best. Black for all you GUYS ... Lol
    Yep! My buddy who works at Best Buy said the silver looks 100% girly. And finger print magnet like never before
    ihbsbA likes this.
    08-14-2016 09:24 AM
    Oh come on guys. I've owned the silver S7E since release and have gone well past the honeymoon phase with mine. It's an awesome color and I always get complimented on it. Have never had major fingerprint issues with a clear case and screen maintenance.

ihbsbA and debdroid1a like this.
    08-14-2016 09:26 AM
    Yep! My buddy who works at Best Buy said the silver looks 100% girly. And finger print magnet like never before
    I'll have a rose gold Spigen on the back and a matte finish Skinomi on the front 😉
    08-14-2016 10:13 AM
    Oh come on guys. I've owned the silver S7E since release and have gone well past the honeymoon phase with mine. It's an awesome color and I always get complimented on it. Have never had major fingerprint issues with a clear case and screen maintenance.

So much win...
    08-14-2016 10:13 AM
    Your friend lied because there is nothing girly about it. It's straight hotness for whomever would like it. I'm mad I didn't get it.
    08-14-2016 10:25 AM

Exactly.
    08-14-2016 10:26 AM
    Though, I have been blinded driving with it in my cup holder...so to each their own 😂

08-14-2016 10:33 AM
    Though, I have been blinded driving with it in my cup holder...so to each their own 😂

And with that, I love my black again lol
    08-14-2016 10:36 AM
    And with that, I love my black again lol
    It only happens a few times. I can't help I live in Big Sky country

08-14-2016 10:37 AM
    It only happens a few times. I can't help I live in Big Sky country

And where might that be? 😊
    08-14-2016 10:44 AM
    And where might that be? 😊
    Montana

08-14-2016 11:20 AM
    Silver definitely doesn't look girly. If I had to pick one that would be the most girly out of all of them, I'd say the blue. That's just if I had to pick one. I think they all can go either way. I never grew tired of my silver s7e. I love this thing. I almost wish I could use two phones at once lol
    08-14-2016 01:59 PM
63 123