T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Does any one know if the Spigen cases still come with screen protectors in box ? I remember getting one with a case a few years back but what a point now?

Posted via the Android Central App

Sadly no.. I've been using spigen cases th be last couple of years and have mine ready for the N7

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
After seeing that scratch video thought. I'm leaving for a week on Sat to Yosemite, best buy or Tmobile SHOULD have screen protectors right?

Keep the plastic film on the screen when you take out of the box until you find one. The ease in which the screen scratched was really concerning to me.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Keep the plastic film on the screen when you take out of the box until you find one. The ease in which the screen scratched was really concerning to me.

Yeah, it was concering. Though there are other reviews out there and a drop test, hammer test, knife test...and the guy said the front panel was flawless. Strange. Mr. Mobile said in his review, that he dropped his several times and it was still perfect. Hmmm... I'm gonna hold off on a screen protector. For now at least :)

aj_watson691

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, it was concering. Though there are other reviews out there and a drop test, hammer test, knife test...and the guy said the front panel was flawless. Strange. Mr. Mobile said in his review, that he dropped his several times and it was still perfect. Hmmm... I'm gonna hold off on a screen protector. For now at least :)

I'll personally be erring on the side of caution and covering it.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

I am more concerned with my wife considering she tends to throw her phone in her purse and drop keys and other things on top. Within a few weeks she always gets micro scratches on the screen, which do not effect the use of the phone, they just kill the resale value later on sites like Swappa.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I am more concerned with my wife considering she tends to throw her phone in her purse and drop keys and other things on top. Within a few weeks she always gets micro scratches on the screen, which do not effect the use of the phone, they just kill the resale value later on sites like Swappa.

Yeah, for sure. I'm ridiculously cautious with my phones. Always use a case, but I've never used a screen protector with any GG device. Not doubting Jerry, but I'm gonna try to resist using one for as long as possible.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

You slippin, :D, most of us are sitting right here with csses and screen protectors ready go and hit the ground running. Some peeps got upward of 10 cases too!

despar49

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm thinking of changing my home delivery to pickup at the UPS store, since the one nearest to me opens at 8 AM. If I put in a request, everything should go smoothly regarding pickup, correct?