T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I received a tracking number today but UPS still says in process. Hoping to get the phone before Labor day weekend trip.

Posted via the Android Central App

My Note 7 arrived today! Still setting it up. Smart switch did not work completely and I had to download most of my apps.

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
How are u liking it so far and what did you Upgrade from?

I upgraded from the Note 5. I have Jump program with T-Mobile so I can upgrade my Note phones every year.

I really like this phone! It has a premium look and feel that is better than the Note 5. I got the Silver Titanium which is really great looking. I love the microSD expansion slot. Now I can store all my music on the phone and not be limited by internal memory.

Still not liking TouchWiz. Switched to Nova Prime.

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Suppose to get mine today.... Having second doubts about these notes 7 exploding while charging

I have been using a third party USB-C cable I bought on Amazon. Haven't even noticed the phone getting warm while charging. I do not leave the phone unattended, however, and do not use that charging cable while I am asleep. I use a wireless charger at night.

Cheung14

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Samsung have had a recall because of some form of exploding battery so everyone who owns a Note 7 now will have to send it back until Samsung manages to fix this issue.