T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
When any of you log into tmobile and track the shipment do you get a ship date there? I saw this today but of course still no ups tracking updated on mychoice ups
1656cf07930fadd0ff6b16b588ee37ee.jpg

svtalex

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I got my email from t-mobile today. Saying it shipped took me to UPS. Hopefully Thursday I'll see it!! Don't say anything Daye yet, has not reached its,next location yet

Posted via the Android Central App

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine doesn't even show picked up on UPS so argh. I'll still call ups store today just in case. If it "did" actually go yesterday it should arrive today

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

briwil

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
whats subjective or not is up to the person, its nothing but an opinion..... Its your opinion that you think the note 7 is worth buying, its some reviewers opinion that android is a fragmented mess, and the iphone is amazing and reinvents tech that already existed.
And no review just says that cherry picked line, either way you may not agree with the reviewer opinion...but it is still a opinion.

Websters can back me up: a belief, judgment, or way of thinking about something : what someone thinks about a particular thing

Sounds like what someone does in a review....what a surprise. It seems like you are all in your feelings because you dont agree with a review out there.

I think I agree with both of you on different points. A review is a review and subjective by nature, whether the author presents it from a personal stance or from a more neutral stance. I think, as a reviewer, he should write it more along the lines of "While I, personally, don't like big phones and find this one to be too big, if you are a fan of them big, then this may be for you".
Its just wordplay though. If he has to start doing that, I guess you could argue that he also needs to say "While I, personally, like blazingly fast processors in a phone and find this one to be very fast, if you are not a fan of fast processors and prefer very slow ones, then this may not be the one for you..." and so and so on.

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
I dont want to seem like one of those doubters\haters but T-mobile didnt have a promotion where they included a free sd card with the note7? There is an option to get a free 256 gb sd card in the mail from samsung in 4-6 weeks after you receive the Note7 but they did not include a free sd card with the device from t-mobile.

So that makes me doubt you now, either you got it from best buy early, because best buy is giving away a free sd card on the spot when you pickup from them, or you got one of those dubai note7's that came bundled with an SD card.

He never said he put the card in the phone, he meant that he submitted the promotion on Samsung's promotions site. Good lord

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
That's because they almost always do ship early, so he had no reason to think differently. If they weren't going to actually ship early, T-Mobile should have made sure to tell people instead of just using their canned responses like they always do.
EVERY rep on the phone said the 19th. What did Tmobile do wrong? I'm bummed I don't have my phone but there was no false advertising going on.

starthrone

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Still waiting on any sign of processing for my phone (JOD, $0 DOWN). No text, no email, no tracking. Messaged tmo on FB and they still say on track to have it on Friday. Feel like I'm without any info still..

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I think I agree with both of you on different points. A review is a review and subjective by nature, whether the author presents it from a personal stance or from a more neutral stance. I think, as a reviewer, he should write it more along the lines of "While I, personally, don't like big phones and find this one to be too big, if you are a fan of them big, then this may be for you".
Its just wordplay though. If he has to start doing that, I guess you could argue that he also needs to say "While I, personally, like blazingly fast processors in a phone and find this one to be very fast, if you are not a fan of fast processors and prefer very slow ones, then this may not be the one for you..." and so and so on.

In my opinion, a review is supposed to be reviewing the phone, how it works. We can all see what it looks like from the video and pictures. I don't need the reviewer's personal opinion on whether the black color is better than blue coral. I want to know how long the battery lasts, how well the thing runs, what changes there are from the previous model...that sort of that.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
In my opinion, a review is supposed to be reviewing the phone, how it works. We can all see what it looks like from the video and pictures. I don't need the reviewer's personal opinion on whether the black color is better than blue coral. I want to know how long the battery lasts, how well the thing runs, what changes there are from the previous model...that sort of that.

Agreed. Review the phone for what it is. Add your opinion in a separate section, in the conclusion, or somewhere else altogether.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting on any sign of processing for my phone (JOD, $0 DOWN). No text, no email, no tracking. Messaged tmo on FB and they still say on track to have it on Friday. Feel like I'm without any info still..

When did you order? I ordered on 8/12 and just got my tracking info this morning.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
EVERY rep on the phone said the 19th. What did Tmobile do wrong? I'm bummed I don't have my phone but there was no false advertising going on.

They didn't do anything wrong. People keep harassing those who are anxious, so they are explaining that the reason they're anxious is because phones have always shipped early in the past. Nobody is chasing after T-Mobile with pitchforks, they're just disappointed based on what T-Mobile had for a reputation.

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
They didn't do anything wrong. People keep harassing those who are anxious, so they are explaining that the reason they're anxious is because phones have always shipped early in the past. Nobody is chasing after T-Mobile with pitchforks, they're just disappointed based on what T-Mobile had for a reputation.
In the post I replied to, they stated tmobile should have been straight forward about the release and I explained they were. Reread the post I responded to.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
That doesn't mean anything and that's where I have a problem with them...mine is showing order shipped from 8/13 and status is shipped from a long time.

Shows shipped even if it's not.
They may be trying to determine where the "line" is between those that are being told they have a delay due to back order and whoch are in line to be received based on "ship date"... But then I may be mistaken on that too

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I feel like I been stood up by tmobile 😢😢😢 just kidding, usually I'm super impatient when I'm waiting for a package to be delivered but right now with a newborn at home I'm too tired to be anxious, and I just hope we get them by Friday.
😊😊

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38