T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

panzerghost

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I can't see anyone getting their Note's on the 18th unless packages are already in transit. Even with Overnight shipping it would have to leave the facility today to be somewhere tomorrow. I think we're all getting our on the 19th at the earliest.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I just thought of something...Samsung has a promotion that I believe runs through 8/28, if I am not mistaken (too lazy to look it up right now). T-Mobile isn't offering up any incentives for pre-ordering, are they? I know they have the extra Netflix option. But, usually, when someone pre-orders something, they get some sort of token gift for giving the money up front.
I am not a gamer, but when you pre-order a game for a console, don't you pay the full price up front, then you wait a month or more for the game?
I don't have a problem with them taking my money up front (actually $0.00 for me :p), but why not offer up something like a bill credit or a VISA prepaid gift card or something? Something to keep people pre-ordering and not going into the store on release day.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't see anyone getting their Note's on the 18th unless packages are already in transit. Even with Overnight shipping it would have to leave the facility today to be somewhere tomorrow. I think we're all getting our on the 19th at the earliest.
I think we are getting them on the 19th as well but since they are staged in Louisville, an origin scan could come as late as 1 or 2am tomorrow morning and still arrive at their destination facility.

Doubtful that will happen but it's always possible.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I just thought of something...Samsung has a promotion that I believe runs through 8/28, if I am not mistaken (too lazy to look it up right now). T-Mobile isn't offering up any incentives for pre-ordering, are they? I know they have the extra Netflix option. But, usually, when someone pre-orders something, they get some sort of token gift for giving the money up front.
I am not a gamer, but when you pre-order a game for a console, don't you pay the full price up front, then you wait a month or more for the game?
I don't have a problem with them taking my money up front (actually $0.00 for me :p), but why not offer up something like a bill credit or a VISA prepaid gift card or something? Something to keep people pre-ordering and not going into the store on release day.
I currently have 3 games on preorder with Best Buy ( online for store pickup on launch day) and I haven't been charged a dime for any of them. They verify the card at the time you make the order but it's just a hold on the credit and drops off. It never posts. Once I pick up the game, I get charged. That's how it's supposed to work.

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I say we should harass John, @t-mobile and @tmobilehelp on Twitter for this nonsense! It's not that we didn't get our phones early, it's cause they took our money since Friday assuming they were gonna ship then and they're holding our phones. We wouldn't be complaining as much if there was no charge and no shipping label created and no text from them saying it shipped.

Agreed. False hope.

Posted via the Android Central App

Prodrig49

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
From what I know T-Mobile has pretty much always sold more Samsung phones than any other carrier if Samsung truly made T-Mobile hold back on sending them out early this may be a stupid mistake on their end because in the long run T-Mobile got a lot of customers pissed off with this pre order and may stop many customers from pre ordering in the future I definitely know for sure that this is my last one also my dad said the same thing what's the point of pre-ordering if this is going to be the case so he's definitely not pre ordering anything else ever again from T-Mobile so not smart to make their top selling carrier holdback devices and make many customers upset many customers that probably will never ever pre order again so if Samsung thinks that they're going to break pre-order records again in the future it's definitely not going to be through T-Mobile

Motty Engel

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Guys... seriously... Do you think t0mobile invested your money over the week from when they charged until it ships and are making billions on it. They're getting everything ready and hopefully will have ALL the preorders out in time to get to everyone by release day. Yeah, I'm bummed too that we didnt get it on Monday but you guys are grasping at straws trying to blame them for something. First it was "We've come to expect early preorder delivery" (wtf?) Now you're pissed you were charged before it ships. Tell me why that matters??

I'm not trying to be an ***** here I'm just saying, get mad if it's actually warranted. I'm sure Samsung just doesn't want some people getting them before the day.

All that being said... If it gets ships out on the 19th instead of delivered on the 19th... Release the hounds!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
@Nakrohtap, I think you need to pre-order by 8/28 to be eligible for the promo. The promo itself expires on 9/18.
Well, purchase by 8/28. You can't pre-order for something already out.
My point was there was no extra incentive to pre-order besides securing one by release date, supposedly. Anyone who purchases by 8/28 can get the Samsung offer. What about people who order prior to 8/19? Nothing extra.

Prodrig49

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Depends could go into Transit late afternoon

austin1522

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Guys... seriously... Do you think t0mobile invested your money over the week from when they charged until it ships and are making billions on it. They're getting everything ready and hopefully will have ALL the preorders out in time to get to everyone by release day. Yeah, I'm bummed too that we didnt get it on Monday but you guys are grasping at straws trying to blame them for something. First it was "We've come to expect early preorder delivery" (wtf?) Now you're pissed you were charged before it ships. Tell me why that matters??

I'm not trying to be an ***** here I'm just saying, get mad if it's actually warranted. I'm sure Samsung just doesn't want some people getting them before the day.

All that being said... If it gets ships out on the 19th instead of delivered on the 19th... Release the hounds!

Well said.

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
At this point i just hope i have it before the end of the business day on the 19th and not next week monday : )
Inevitably i still check the package status every few hours or so :-X

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site

I don't know about anyone else but I think they invested my money

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
I don't know about anyone else but I think they invested my money

Agree lol they invested our money. I dont care about the details but i do care about getting charged a week before its shipped which is the opposite order of how pre-ordering process normally goes.

Not pre-ordering a damn thing anymore, not at least with T-mo. I'm not asking for early shipment, just asking to ship when the damn phone is physically leaving the building, so to speak. They had a hold(pending) since last week Friday and fully charged Monday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non