T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I tell people this but they sleeping stilll
I think you missed the point of his post. TMO said shipping on the date and delivering today. No one was pulling dates out if the air. The S7'sgot the same text and messages and they did just that.. Shipped Saturday and Sunday and delivered Monday.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I ordered friday august 12 and mine shipped today next day air....black onyx

Mine says that it shipped too and it showed it was going to be delivered today (the same for quite a few others) but when you go to UPS tracking and look at the details it shows it hasn't even been picked up yet and there are no origin scans. Not mad about it or anything, just pointing out that unless UPS tracking shows origin/departure scans your phone has not moved. I would be thrilled to get it early but since it's being held, they may be scheduling it to arrive on the official launch date... otherwise what's the point of holding them?

Didn't someone say if the phone didn't get delivered tomorrow they would eat crow? Bring the ketchup!

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I did! I saw the black onyx model, it looks pretty sick tbh, it's a shame they didn't have a blue coral version on display.. I haven't seen the blue coral one in person yet, but the pictures look amazing!

Blue was the 1st one I saw. I got to play with it at TMO before they put it on display. It looks a lot better than I thought.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Mine says that it shipped too and it showed it was going to be delivered today (the same for quite a few others) but when you go to UPS tracking and look at the details it shows it hasn't even been picked up yet and there are no origin scans. Not mad about it or anything, just pointing out that unless UPS tracking shows origin/departure scans your phone has not moved. I would be thrilled to get it early but since it's being held, they may be scheduling it to arrive on the official launch date... otherwise what's the point of holding them?

Didn't someone say if the phone didn't get delivered tomorrow they would eat crow? Bring the ketchup!
Not necessarily. It certainly wouldn't be the first time UPS delivered a package that didn't have any tracking info, and then the tracking info got updated after the package was delivered.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Not necessarily. It certainly wouldn't be the first time UPS delivered a package that didn't have any tracking info, and then the tracking info got updated after the package was delivered.

I've never, not once, seen a package get delivered by UPS, that never even showed an origin scan, destination scan, departure scan, arrival scan...and 98% of the time...an "out for delivery scan".

It probably would be the fist time someone got a package, that didn't show any of those scans.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
And then TMobile got in trouble with Samsung for shipping so early and promised it would never, ever happen again.
Serious things can happen, from a large fine to worse..

If I was Verizon or AT&T, I would complain to Samsung. Don't know if anyone did, wouldn't shock me at all if they did.

Last edited:

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I've never, not once, seen a package get delivered by UPS, that never even showed an origin scan, destination scan, departure scan, arrival scan...and 98% of the time...an "out for delivery scan".

It probably would be the fist time someone got a package, that didn't show any of those scans.

Not unusual to not see an origin scan on a large bulk pre sorted shipment, but you would definitely see an out for delivery and delivered scan.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Did UPS also say the phone (on the same order as that line) was going to be delivered yesterday though?

Watermelon.... we don't need to go down the same path as the last thread. Mods are gonna shut this down again.

Please look at we're saying above. It's really pretty simple and no conspiracy. For what ever reason there was a delay in the process. It happens.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

You also ordered on the 12th?? I did too, but haven't received a single notification or status update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed