T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Why does everyone weight says 1.50 lbs and mine has it 1.80 lbs? Any difference?

Posted via the Android Central App

Likely just a data entry error......or maybe they threw a free cheeseburger in there in case you were hungry when your phone finally arrives! :)

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
IF the shipments are held until the 19th that means we WONT be getting the devices until the 22nd unless they deliver on saturdays, and we get them a day later than the store :(

They could very well deliver on Saturday this week. For the S7 Edge, I ordered two of them and one of them was delivered on a Saturday as were many other peoples phones.

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
I signed up for 3 months of My Choice Premium so that I can use one of the 2 hour delivery windows, but I don't see anywhere on UPS on how to do it. Has anyone been able to do it, or would I have to wait until UPS has actually taken possession of it?

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I signed up for 3 months of My Choice Premium so that I can use one of the 2 hour delivery windows, but I don't see anywhere on UPS on how to do it. Has anyone been able to do it, or would I have to wait until UPS has actually taken possession of it?

You can't change it until it's been scanned. Usually do it the night before it gets delivered.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not in that position, but that's certainly an issue. You shouldn't have a problem getting that fixed or getting a credit, but the customer shouldn't have to initiate getting that fixed.

Not an issue for me, but I could see where it may be for some, especially after expecting their phone to be shipped after being charged and it was held for nearly a week or so when their order says overnight shipping.

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
IF the shipments are held until the 19th that means we WONT be getting the devices until the 22nd unless they deliver on saturdays, and we get them a day later than the store :(

If anything they are holding them to ensure that we get them no later than the 19th, like Apple does when the iPhone comes out. They can still send them out overnight on the 18th and ensure we get them on the 19th. And thats if they are really holding them.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine says that it shipped too and it showed it was going to be delivered today (the same for quite a few others) but when you go to UPS tracking and look at the details it shows it hasn't even been picked up yet and there are no origin scans. Not mad about it or anything, just pointing out that unless UPS tracking shows origin/departure scans your phone has not moved. I would be thrilled to get it early but since it's being held, they may be scheduling it to arrive on the official launch date... otherwise what's the point of holding them?

Didn't someone say if the phone didn't get delivered tomorrow they would eat crow? Bring the ketchup!

I was one of them.. Getting my napkins now...:D

barefootbear

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I did! I saw the black onyx model, it looks pretty sick tbh, it's a shame they didn't have a blue coral version on display.. I haven't seen the blue coral one in person yet, but the pictures look amazing!

I'm the other way around... I ordered the black onyx but the only one I saw in person and got to handle was the blue coral. It looked too much like a toy in my opinion...

xstation

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
They will be shipped on Thursday and arrive on Friday as per tmo on Twitter...

If I knew this would of happened I would of just waited until the 19th, drive to the nearest t-mobile store / best buy and have it before all of you stuck waiting for the ups dude.

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
If I knew this would of happened I would of just waited until the 19th, drive to the nearest t-mobile store / best buy and have it before all of you stuck waiting for the ups dude.

but then you wouldn't be able to get the free promotional gift.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Here's the kicker because I wanted to do the same thing: has to be done by 3am on delivery day. You may say that shouldn't be an issue but I've had shipments from Louisville not have an origin scan until 1 or 2am. That's pretty late to stay up if you have to get up in the morning just to set a window for delivery.