T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah not sure why either but when it lands I will try another picture. I live like 5 miles from the place that actually delivers. So it need to go somewhere else to separate b4 the place near me. Not sure atm kinda just happy it's moving.

Nawkole

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
If I knew this would of happened I would of just waited until the 19th, drive to the nearest t-mobile store / best buy and have it before all of you stuck waiting for the ups dude.

I agree. Why pre-order? I will never do this again.

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I gotta agree with the desendents on this. Either TMO or UPS really dropped the ball on this.

They have really alienated a lot of customers.

Peeps who have been through this before KNOW THAT TMO CUSTOMERS GET THEIR PHONES EARLY. Sometimes way early, this has almost the case all the time.

I was Super happy when I was one the last to pre order the great Note 4 and one of the lucky few who got them a day or two later. Four or five days before the scheduled release and mainly before customers who pre ordered 2 seconds after the pre order opened.

And almost ALL TMO customers got their Note 4s before others.

This time they really jerked us around. They could have KEPT ALL THAT TRACKING INFO, SAYING IT WAS SHIPPED, BSing on who got the phones and all.

Sure it was fun with all the back and forth in the threads, but it rally got to some peeps, and I can understand.

When I do get mine, I will let TMO and UPS that the way they did this release was CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ITS WORST.

VENT OVER:D

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
3a952b8d7daa990b4ba4c67086758cb4.jpg

Just got this email when I work up. Now a day ago I got the email saying "It's on the way!". I checked st as [email address removed by moderator] and still it doesn't show inked up or estimated delivery date.

Last edited by a moderator:

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I agree. Especially with the $20 "service fee" they charge now if you want to place an order over the phone or in person when you could buy it on the 19th and not pay the fee. Really no advantage to pre ordering. The rep at the store said I'd probably get it a couple days before release date usually.
On my email it shows the $20 as an upgrade fee. I'm not on JOD