T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Someone on here has their phone at the local hub. So, maybe some are going out tiday, not tomorrow. We'll see later this afternoon.

JmKc

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I don't if know if this happened to anybody else but I got an alert from my bank app informing me that I was charged for the Note 7. Did a double take on that thinking Tmo charged me twice since I know I already got charged for the phone during the weekend. Checked my bank statement and I only see the charge once. Thank god.

Maybe a sign that shipping really starts today?

networkdood

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't if know if this happened to anybody else but I got an alert from my bank app informing me that I was charged for the Note 7. Did a double take on that thinking Tmo charged me twice since I know I already got charged for the phone during the weekend. Checked my bank statement and I only see the charge once. Thank god.

Maybe a sign that shipping really starts today?
Nope

Prodrig49

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
It was most likely pending or there was a hold on your account. Same here so I believe this is a sign that they're really going out today, because the charges over the weekend did not go through. It was just to make sure that the down payment would go through but now the cards are actually being charged check your account guys.

flapoboy

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
It was most likely pending or there was a hold on your account. Same here so I believe this is a sign that they're really going out today, because the charges over the weekend did not go through. It was just to make sure that the down payment would go through but now the cards are actually being charged check your account guys.
My card was charged yesterday, but I don't think we are going to get them today

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I have pre-ordered a lot of phones from T-mo and I have to say this one has been different than all the others.

In the past when you got the tracking number you got your phone within 24 hours.

There are 2 possibilities here I think....

T-mo DOES NOT have stock yet and all they did was create shipping labels (which generated the automated shipping texts we all got)

or

T-mo is holding them all up waiting until it gets closer to release date.

I am betting T-mo is holding them up to ship out closer to release date

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I have pre-ordered a lot of phones from T-mo and I have to say this one has been different than all the others.

In the past when you got the tracking number you got your phone within 24 hours.

There are 2 possibilities here I think....

T-mo DOES NOT have stock yet and all they did was create shipping labels (which generated the automated shipping texts we all got)

or

T-mo is holding them all up waiting until it gets closer to release date.
We know for certain they have been prepped to ship. I think damsung laid down the law, and tmo is just holding them till right before. I expect shipping wed at latest, since it will be a huge carrier release. If we are lucky today.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
You trying to make me feel bad, tmobile given away stuff that's already free?

I might cancel my note 7 order now. Lol
Well if your area doesnt, than its still free to you so plus😉. I haven't won anything to use yet. Only thing that came close was movie tickets but deadline to use was like 6 hours. Oh well.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone got info that pre ordered the blue on or after 8/6 ? My wife went with blue now she thinking of going black since blue is back ordered

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Mod Note: Due to the history of this thread, please remember to keep the discussion on-topic and avoid de-railing discussions with unrelated posts.

Also, do remember to respect fellow members who are discussing about the topic. We are all here to discuss and share our experience. No need to get all fired up for the wrong reason. ;)

Don't forget P.U.P.P.A.H. and don't forget to report any post that you find inappropriate as per forum rules.

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I gotta agree with the desendents on this. Either TMO or UPS really dropped the ball on this.

They have really alienated a lot of customers.

Peeps who have been through this before KNOW THAT TMO CUSTOMERS GET THEIR PHONES EARLY. Sometimes way early, this has almost the case all the time.

I was Super happy when I was one the last to pre order the great Note 4 and one of the lucky few who got them a day or two later. Four or five days before the scheduled release and mainly before customers who pre ordered 2 seconds after the pre order opened.

And almost ALL TMO customers got their Note 4s before others.

This time they really jerked us around. They could have KEPT ALL THAT TRACKING INFO, SAYING IT WAS SHIPPED, BSing on who got the phones and all.

Sure it was fun with all the back and forth in the threads, but it rally got to some peeps, and I can understand.

When I do get mine, I will let TMO and UPS that the way they did this release was CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ITS WORST.

VENT OVER:D
Unfortunately they did not alienate a huge part of their customer base. We are in the minority. Your average customer probably doesn't even know when the note is supposed to come out.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone got info that pre ordered the blue on or after 8/6 ? My wife went with blue now she thinking of going black since blue is back ordered
Last I saw was 8/10 on coral blue order. That had shipping info and charge. But that was the og post.
I don't think everyone from that posy has migrated over.