T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Those of you who had lines activated, will be comped by Tmo. No worries. It's all good.
No doubt T-Mobile will fix the bill. But why would T-Mobile intentionally create a billing problem? I'm left to believe that T-Mobile fully intended for the phones to be delivered but something happened which forced them to change the plan.

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I want to apologize for the rudeness I posted on here earlier. When I seen josh had his phone already it made me sort of ticked since the majority of us are stuck on processing waiting for ups. At least I'm not getting it like next month lol

Thanks for saying this. It's easy for tempers to get flared. Glad you're back!

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
No doubt T-Mobile will fix the bill. But why would T-Mobile intentionally create a billing problem? I'm left to believe that T-Mobile fully intended for the phones to be delivered but something happened which forced them to change the plan.

It happens. No need to worry about it too much :) Could have been a last minute call from Sammy saying.....no ya don't John 😉

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Here is my question if they say ship on the 18th. Does that mean it ships on the very early morning hours of the 18th, meaning gets on the plane and might make it here in the afternoon, or does that mean the very early morning hours it ships on the 19th? That would mean late tomorrow night we might see movement. After all, the tmobile site says ships 8/18 or 8/19 so technically it would be shipping on the 18th if it's late tomorrow night/early morning hours.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I agree. There are probably thousands of new lines and ports that T-Mobile picked up and now they will be handling having to fix all that via customer service. There's no way that was the plan.

Mandajean2001

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Here is my question if they say ship on the 18th. Does that mean it ships on the very early morning hours of the 18th, meaning gets on the plane and might make it here in the afternoon, or does that mean the very early morning hours it ships on the 19th? That would mean late tomorrow night we might see movement. After all, the tmobile site says ships 8/18 or 8/19 so technically it would be shipping on the 18th if it's late tomorrow night/early morning hours.
They are expected to ship on the 18th and arrive on the 19th

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Or the system got ahead of the intent (input incorrectly/no ability for future activation - at specific lengths of time/past a certain time??)
Thanks for saying this. It's easy for tempers to get flared. Glad you're back!

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
If they are planning delivery on the 19th, it will ship late in the evening on the 18th or very early on the 19th.

From Louisville, every location in the lower 48 is accessible in a couple hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty