T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Not true. If you have enough available credit on the account, you can have multiple eip. But, if they initiated the JUMP, and don't return it, they will be charged device recovery fee. Which is the amount of the phone that is owed.

Even for phones? We have the max credit available, but I've always been under the impression that you can only have one phone EIP per line?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Yup, have to have something in the meantime, right??

Of course. If I didn't have a case this phone would be staying at home and in the box until I got one. No way I'd go naked with it or a cheap thin case. I didn't get a commuter because I had one for the S6 and the new style is pure garbage. The outer rubber deforms easily. Other than the commuter at the retail store level, there isn't really any case that offers good protection. Tech21 now has a defender style case, but I HATE the material they're made out of.

It's so irritating they make a million kinds of thick cases for Iphone, but the Galaxy line only has a handful.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Just got back from my T-Mobile store, the wife used her jump from the S6 to the S7. I was playing with the demo N7 in blue of course. One of the reps there told me that a lady came into the store the other day with her N7. Not sure how she got hers so freaking fast and soon. Makes me want mine now. So...no movements from the ups side huh?

Posted via the Android Central App

Hopefully they were on their best behavior. Maybe it was a corporate secret shopper.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Just got back from my T-Mobile store, the wife used her jump from the S6 to the S7. I was playing with the demo N7 in blue of course. One of the reps there told me that a lady came into the store the other day with her N7. Not sure how she got hers so freaking fast and soon. Makes me want mine now. So...no movements from the ups side huh?

Maybe it was an S7E,and they just didn't know??

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Of course. If I didn't have a case this phone would be staying at home and in the box until I got one. No way I'd go naked with it or a cheap thin case. I didn't get a commuter because I had one for the S6 and the new style is pure garbage. The outer rubber deforms easily. Other than the commuter at the retail store level, there isn't really any case that offers good protection. Tech21 now has a defender style case, but I HATE the material they're made out of.

It's so irritating they make a million kinds of thick cases for Iphone, but the Galaxy line only has a handful.
So true... I am a Defender man myself... Usually go through about 2 per year/device, and won't go naked either... Especially with how expensive the devices are now... This will be my first edge screen too, and if that doesn't SCREAM fragile, I don't know what would...

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Just called CS on UPS and with my tracking number, they said I will get my phone by tomorrow because UPS will start pick up today and mine is next day air saver and will be deliveried by tomorrow. I did mention my phone is Note 7 and alot of people in my forums have status of READY FOR UPS since last friday, and she said UPS will start pick up for large event on T Mobile start on tonight , and she suggest me check UPS status again around midnight and will see update.

Let see who will got N7 tomorrow ...

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Yes even for phones. As long as you have enough credit on your account that will hold your phone amount, you can put it on the bill.

Wow, I didn't know that. What is the max, $1,000 per line? Even at max availability, I wouldn't think anyone could EIP two Note 7's on the same line, right?

Right now we have 4 lines with 3 iPhone 6S+'s 64GB and one Note 5, as well as a Megaboom. All on EIP.

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Either I am apart of the 1% or T-Mobile hates me because I pre-ordered under a business account and have yet to be charged?....my order still says processing with a ship date for the 18-19th. Anyone else?

succulentgarden

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Just called CS on UPS and with my tracking number, they said I will get my phone by tomorrow because UPS will start pick up today and mine is next day air saver and will be deliveried by tomorrow. I did mention my phone is Note 7 and alot of people in my forums have status of READY FOR UPS since last friday, and she said UPS will start pick up for large event on T Mobile start on tonight , and she suggest me check UPS status again around midnight and will see update.

My ups tracking is all over the place. I set it to pick up at the local hub, worked fine. Then it switched to delivery to my house again! So I selected pick up at the hub, but now it says pick up at the retail store across town. I'll be lucky to even see its ready for pick up at this point

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

Good news. Can we hold you to that conversation??? hehe..I will be checking UPS before I go to bed...which I've been checking at least once a hour anyway.

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Wait wait, so...I ordered a Coral Blue and I have a shipping number. That means I am getting it Friday, right? They wouldn't print out shipping labels and charge me if they didn't have the package packed, right?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

Hmmmm. We will see. I'm afraid to get excited yet about it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87