T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Chris Dj-Elf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I wish they would have done that for me I didn't think to ask that I guess

They wouldn't tbh it was a pain to order this phone they said I only world have to pay tax since I'm on jump 1 0 and then kept changing their minds took like 6 twitter reps and 3 611 calls for it to happen

starthrone

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I'm on JOD with zero down and I received an email shortly after midnight on 8/16 showing I was charged $0.00 and order is complete.
I'm also on JOD and ordered blue on the 8th and have zero notification of shipment. Originally and for several chats they have said I will have it by Friday but the latest they insist it won't ship until 8/23-9/6

mcook1670

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Same here, it wouldn't surprise me, wouldn't think they'd want to risk the shipments being late if something were to happen.

Mine showed it was supposed to be delivered today. I changed it to pick up at the main hub in Tampa, hoping I could pick it up this morning. Unfortunately it hasn't left Louisville, Ky yet...Now I wish I still lived in Jeffersonville, IN...lol I guess I'll get it tomorrow. I was kinda hoping to get it a day early, was excited to see it was coming in today. Oh well, another day with my S7 Edge!!

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine showed it was supposed to be delivered today. I changed it to pick up at the main hub in Tampa, hoping I could pick it up this morning. Unfortunately it hasn't left Louisville, Ky yet...Now I wish I still lived in Jeffersonville, IN...lol I guess I'll get it tomorrow. I was kinda hoping to get it a day early, was excited to see it was coming in today. Oh well, another day with my S7 Edge!!

I suppose it's possible you could get it today but it seems unlikely, I'm guessing you're in the same boat many of us were on Monday with our estimated delivery date.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Oh the struggles LOL I'm suffering with my Note 5 right now as well

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Good morning,

It's a shame we can't charge them interest for holding our money.
Yep. I think after my phone gets delivered, I may contact Visa and talk to them about T-Mobile violating merchant policies by charging then not shipping for days. I'm sure somewhere in T-Mobile fine print they have something that excludes them from that policy but we'll see.

However, I still think something happened over the weekend that halted their plans to ship. It just doesn't make sense that seemingly nobody else (Verizon, Sprint, ATT, Best Buy) charged any customers over the weekend and then just sat on the phones.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yep. I think after my phone gets delivered, I may contact Visa and talk to them about T-Mobile violating merchant policies by charging then not shipping for days. I'm sure somewhere in T-Mobile fine print they have something that excludes them from that policy but we'll see.

However, I still think something happened over the weekend that halted their plans to ship. It just doesn't make sense that seemingly nobody else (Verizon, Sprint, ATT, Best Buy) charged any customers over the weekend and then just sat on the phones.

Actually Verizon did do this. My charge appeared on my card on 8/14. My phone has been sitting in Memphis all week, scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Actually Verizon did do this. My charge appeared on my card on 8/14. My phone has been sitting in Memphis all week, scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
So in the same boat as all the T-Mobile ones where a label has just been created? Or is yours have a ton of scan history like some of the others I've seen?