T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I just talked with T-Mo Rep. She advised that the blue Notes are back ordered until 8/23 and that they are not sure if they will even ship that date. She said, I would be better off going to the store and picking one up if I don't mind getting a diffrent color.

But I have a tracking number, so that means I'll get one on time. At least, it freaking better mean that. They already charged my card.

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
I never was worked up. Was trying to voice my concern over this process which I have now done here, with TMO and with Amex. I also plan to contact Samsung and let them know that this was handled poorly. Thanks!

Maybe if more people did this, these companies wouldn't get away with doing whatever the hell they felt like. I do believe its a screw up on Tmo and any other company involved.

succulentgarden

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
So my usps tracking number from tmo updated to delivery tomorrow, the ups still says delivery exception. Hope the usps is my phone, since I haven't ordered anything else from them.

B Posey

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
4c6144d6b4948456d280daa58a33bbcf.jpg

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I got mine, too...one of them out of 2. Can't tell if it's mine or my wife's since T-mobile site is down. I am assuming I will get shipping confirmation on the second one soon as well.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Next flight for me doesn't leave until 4am on Thursday, which is typical for my location. As long as T-Mobile puts it on the flight, should be able to pick up at 9am.

Nabiscuit

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oookay. I just got another text from T-Mobile saying that my order has been processed and it gave me the same tracking number. It's actually just the same text as the one I had gotten on Sunday.

UPS still hasn't updated yet. :(

Blue Coral - pre-ordered on the 4th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana