T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
With that said could we stop asking for flight times? I'm guessing not.

I don't mind helping out and maybe adding to the excitement, but in reality anyone who has not seen any movement so far on their tracking number should not get concerned right now. If their phone does get shipped tonight, every airport UPS serves will be getting flights tonight, most of which do not depart Louisville until after midnight.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't mind helping out and maybe adding to the excitement, but in reality anyone who has not seen any movement so far on their tracking number should not get concerned right now. If their phone does get shipped tonight, every airport UPS serves will be getting flights tonight, most of which do not depart Louisville until after midnight.
I hope so

susieee

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site

Thanks for all ur help ??????

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't think so I check the website these guys have been giving and thanks to all who have been posting those links because they have been helpful also the flight my package was on Departed at a certain time on the website and arrive at a certain time and 7 minutes after the arrival time on the website my package was scanned to arrive at a location in New York City

Good news! Glad these phones are rolling and getting to some of the destinations on the early flights.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all ur help ������

My pleasure. After all, transportation and logistics is my line of work for the past 25 years. :)

Good to pay it forward after coming to the forums frequently to get answers I need about different devices and such.

susieee

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
My pleasure. After all, transportation and logistics is my line of work for the past 25 years. :)

Good to pay it forward after coming to the forums frequently to get answers I need about different devices and such.

I have stopped coming on here I forgot I even had an account but I had it ever since the blackberry lol but only reason I came on here was for the note 7 😍😍

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38