T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Why won't my freaken UPS status change from ready for UPS to pick up to in transit ������������������������

If your phone goes out on the overnight flights, you may not see any scan activity until after midnight prior to flight departure. Most of us, myself included, are waiting just like you for some UPS scan activity.

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
This sucks. I'm tired of checking the UPS every 5 min.to see any progress. I want to stop but I can't.... lol

Same here! I can'tstop LOL Tmobile could have avoided all this by charging people when the phone was actually on its way. I hope they got swamped with thousands of calls... they seriously deserve it. What was the point in charging people and give them the tracking number a week in advance? I am scratching my head over this.

Cappaccinodagreat

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
That's amazing. I have the Note 4 and it's starting to randomly restart daily now! Ugh...need this phone!

Oh, its been acting flaky for a year. It hasnt read my microSD slot in a year and a half. So everything saves to the phone. I have been getting a warning that I have "Used 25.56 gb of my 26.02 gb"

I need my phone. LOL

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty