T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Cappaccinodagreat

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Ugh!!!
I called UPS to ask if my package would be left at the door or require a signature today. The employee told me that although it states its delivering today, the site has not been updated. Because it arrived at UPS today, it will not deliver until tomorrow. UGH!!!

Well, guess who isn't going to work tomorrow?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-18-06-52-08-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-18-06-52-08-1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 49
Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
c4c4cba0783998e2efd4a099df76c8f0.jpg

Just got mine!

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Also, just like to point out that this is not the release date, so...once again T-Mobile said it'd be delivered on the 19th and we're getting them before. And people wonder why we didn't trust T-Mobile.

Always a chance of getting them early... many said that...

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Ugh!!!
I called UPS to ask if my package would be left at the door or require a signature today. The employee told me that although it states its delivering today, the site has not been updated. Because it arrived at UPS today, it will not deliver until tomorrow. UGH!!!

Oh ICK! I am surprised that they said it would be tomorrow as the site is generally pretty accurate. Mine just flipped to 'out for delivery'. It will be a long afternoon at work! All the best!

mbbyy11

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
No change. Still says "being processed" but the estimated ship date still shows as 8/18-8/19. I spoke to a rep and he told me that it's being prepared to be shipped, but I don't know what to believe anymore.

I spoke to a rep today, and they said they saw the charge and it was being prepared to ship for today and I should receive it tomorrow. . They better be right lol

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Ugh!!!

That's crap. They all arrive at UPS in the morning and are put on a truck an hour or two later.
So "on time" and 8/18 delivery to them equals 8/19 delivery? That's nonsense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38