T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

ace-r1

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Finally got the tracking info and email from tmo. It's looking good for me tomorrow... luckily I'm always off Fridays so I'll be a bit busy enjoying my new toy once it arrives.

In the meantime,im a little jelly at the rest of the y'all who got it today. But just the same, I hope everyone enjoys their new "precious" !??????

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
QUESTION! Well actually a question and a statement! Are you all charging your N7's completely before turning them on???? Also, for those of you waiting, as I am (4 hours and 12 minutes until I leave work!), go take a gander at the Sprint thread....those poor people! A lot of them are looking at Monday delivery dates! Yikes!
I charged it up because it was at 52% and smart switch charges your old device while they are connected. It's installing the apps from smart switch now. Hopefully it will be done soon and I can start messing around with it more.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Well I received a text with a tracking number this morning and I checked tmobile and ups, looks like it's out for delivery today.

Attachments

• 10165.jpg
    10165.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 102

Drewaudi

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
So glad u guys are getting urs currently waiting on delivery........only 1024 am pst so still waiting it's on truck for delivery tho that's all that matters!!! Yeay

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I am stuck at work with a client security audit, and my new phone is sitting on my dining room table, arrived about 20 minutes ago. Data security audits are boring, but when you have a toy waiting for you, they are unbearable. Wonder if I can fake ill after lunch?

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I am stuck at work with a client security audit, and my new phone is sitting on my dining room table, arrived about 20 minutes ago. Data security audits are boring, but when you have a toy waiting for you, they are unbearable. Wonder if I can fake ill after lunch?
Faking explosive diarrhea is all it takes lol. Not that I know lol

KingTongue

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I want a new phone, but I don't think I can afford it. Maybe if I upgrade phones. I'm way over due as I still have the Note 4.

Posted via My Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty