T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Got a text from T-Mobile saying Note 7 would ship between 8/19-8/24 and I would receive tracking number once it shipped.

Posted via the Android Central App

briwil

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Was so excited, got my Note 7 yesterday.
Then I had a collision with my wife and the phone went flying about three feet forward and three feet down. Utterly destroyed. Signed up for upside yesterday, but I think I have to wait like a month or so before I can file a claim. Anyone else have any ideas.
So sad right now.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    648.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Today I had a collision with my wife and the phone went flying about three feet forward and three feet down. Utterly destroyed. Signed up for upside yesterday, but I think I have to wait like a month or so before I can file a claim. Anyone else have any ideas.
So sad right now.

Good luck I'm try to get a replacement with T-Mobile because my phone came scratch they're giving me a hard time

Nilo7

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Mine still gives the same estimated shipping date as well. But when you look at the blue Note 7 on the site it says estimated shipping 8/23-8/29. Maybe we'll be surprised.
I preordered my Blue one on the 16th and just today (20th) I got a notification with a tracking number. My estimated ship date was also 8/23 - 9/06.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Then I had a collision with my wife and the phone went flying about three feet forward and three feet down. Utterly destroyed. Signed up for upside yesterday, but I think I have to wait like a month or so before I can file a claim. Anyone else have any ideas.
So sad right now.http://forums.androidcentral.com/at...ote-7-ordering-shipping-information-image.jpg
View attachment 236374

Dam, we all feel your pain on that.. I think it is safe to say, that most of us peeps had cases, screens, and all kinds of protection just waiting for the Note 7 to get here. Mine went right from the box to a Spigen Tough Armour Case, and Sparin Temp Glass..

Dam, that hurts just looking at that...

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I thought I gave you a hint to just return it for a refund, and order again. You are in your return window..Or is Tmobile saying you scratched the phone and won't issue a refund??

Choice one was I send my phone back and wait for a new one to come in the mail so I'm phoneless. And choice 2 purchase another phone and do a return but I get credited on my account.

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
So sad right now.
View attachment 236374

I am so sorry for you. All the wait time to get the phone. I know it doesn't help but I wanted you to know there are many people on here that feel for you. Try taking it into the store and showing it to them. Maybe they can help with insurance claim since you already signed up for the ins. Good luck man!

graham2024

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So sad right now.
View attachment 236374
Sorry for your loss. Praying 4 u.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Choice one was I send my phone back and wait for a new one to come in the mail so I'm phoneless. And choice 2 purchase another phone and do a return but I get credited on my account.
Do choice 2. That way you get the ball rolling on getting a new Note 7. Shouldn't take long. In the meantime, if you haven't already done it, pack the scratched one up and send it back. That process should just take a couple days.

Luck to you on that.. This is not as bad as on poster pulled out his brand new Note 7, and had a collision with his wife and the Note 7 went flying and got all crashed up, and now they can't file a claim to after 30 days...

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Placed my order at the tmo store at around 11:30am. Was originally given a shipping date of 8/23-8/29. Now it's saying 8/21-8/26 so that's pretty rad. I think I'm going to take this week off work :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty