Note 7 hammer and knife test

ConstantDefector

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I would pay to NOT see these idiots destroy phones. Like OMG, a 3 pound hammer broke the screen. Such amazement.

Maybe Samsung can build a phone that will knife and hammer moron "reviewers/torture testers".... I'd buy that phone.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I would pay to NOT see these idiots destroy phones. Like OMG, a 3 pound hammer broke the screen. Such amazement.

Maybe Samsung can build a phone that will knife and hammer moron "reviewers/torture testers".... I'd buy that phone.

Lmao. I just thought I would share it. I wouldn't have the balls to do what some people do.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
dont be. its good to know.

if it take that much force from a hammer, i know i would be less paranoid about my $933 phone.

Thank you😊 yeah same here. If the note 7 anything like my note 5 it should definitely handle normal dropping and wear and tear if not better.

ConstantDefector

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Yeah. Saw people doing drop test one so I thought I would share this. Sorry I guess

No, you're fine. As long as it wasn't your video 😆

The world just needs to designate 1 moron to do all these tests. It seems that everyone with a camera and internet thinks they are experts on, well, everything.

YouTube and current culture are just horrible.

We have professional Pokémon Go players and professional minecraft players. Madness!

Maybe I should start recording myself taking a baseball bat to all my electronics... I'll talk in millennial language and maybe even hit myself in the head to lower my IQ to reach my target audience.

YouTube paying people is rewarding bad behavior. Every. Single. Day.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
No, you're fine. As long as it wasn't your video 😆

The world just needs to designate 1 moron to do all these tests. It seems that everyone with a camera and internet thinks they are experts on, well, everything.

YouTube and current culture are just horrible.

We have professional Pokémon Go players and professional minecraft players. Madness!

Maybe I should start recording myself taking a baseball bat to all my electronics... I'll talk in millennial language and maybe even hit myself in the head to lower my IQ to reach my target audience.

YouTube paying people is rewarding bad behavior. Every. Single. Day.

Definitely not my video lol. Lmao yeah that Pokémon stuff I don't get at all lol. All the stuff I hear people doing with it is insane. And yeah these goofballs damaging phones for the heck of it apparently have lost their marbles lol

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Thank you😊 yeah same here. If the note 7 anything like my note 5 it should definitely handle normal dropping and wear and tear if not better.
Dropped my note 5 several times-no damage. Usually have an OtterBox commuter case on it though, occasionally the clear gel case.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Dropped my note 5 several times-no damage. Usually have an OtterBox commuter case on it though, occasionally the clear gel case.

Lol so have I. I've dropped it face down without a screen protector on the concrete floor of the warehouse I work in and not a scratch. Only time I go without a case is when I'm home sitting around. I can't even tell you how many times I've dropped the note 5 lol.

ConstantDefector

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I cannot tell you how many times I have seen people online say "I've never dropped my phone". They are either lying (most likely) or they live in a padded cell.

I guess their mother's basement has high pile carpet.

If you even remotely live, you will drop your phone. I drop mine at home more than outside though. These things are slick. Cases do help. They help prevent damage and ensure a better gripping surface.

Insurance is great and all, I have it, but you will be without your latest, and greatest, until it can be fixed. Well, unless you go to the carrier the day you break something.

I'll be using a super thin case but I will play with it naked for a few days. In 3-5 years, maybe we won't need cases. That'll be nice.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Proof that too many people think they input is necessary. BTW, I couldn't take my eyes off his thumbs. Those had a lot of bend in the wrong direction lol

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
This is pretty useless unless you mistaken your note 7 for your breakfast toast, or plan to "nail" your note 7 to the wall.

A more useful test would be using keys, rings (titanium, diamond), sand....things that normal people encounter.