Auto restart feature on Verizon model

rustypixel

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I've seen that this phone has a feature under SETTINGS>BACKUP AND RESET>AUTO RESTART however I'm not able to find it for my Verizon variant. Does anyone know if this is located elsewhere or is this just another classic case of Verizon messing with things?

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I've seen that this phone has a feature under SETTINGS>BACKUP AND RESET>AUTO RESTART however I'm not able to find it for my Verizon variant. Does anyone know if this is located elsewhere or is this just another classic case of Verizon messing with things?

Bingo. WHY. WHY must they mess with it?? Hence why I'm loco. ;)

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Verizon disabled it

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Yay Verizon!

Can anyone recommend an app that does this? Preferably one that allows me to schedule day of the week and time when to restart?
Yeah, I'm with AT&T and I just looked and I have it - thanks for reminding me to set it up (oops, sorry) Actually, I wasn't trying to be a jerk - I just switched to AT&T October of 2015 after 12 years with Verizon. Finally got sick of the arrogance at customer service and management levels...

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The surprising part is that AT&T normally messes with things, but they seem to have left the Note 7 alone. I was suprised that the memory and battery management things were there, and that wifi calling, video calling, and advance messaging (including OnCirle) were all untouched. Thank you.

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Alittle bit off topic but, does restarting your phone one a week actually make a difference? If so I might just have to do it manually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89