Dual Camera Mode Question

ahhChu

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm coming from the Note 4 and I liked to use the Dual Camera Mode Samsung had on it. I installed it on the Note 7 and instead of taking one image/video with both cameras it takes a picture with the rear camera and another picture with the front camera.. Did Samsung change it or is this a glitch? Thanks!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
re:

It's one of the camera modes for Dual Camera. Unfortunately, it's the default mode so that's why you're seeing that. It's called 'FLIP'. When on Dual Camera, tap the dobule-camera icon on the top (second from the right) and there you can change the mode to use (stamp, shape, etc.). Those modes will insert the selfie camera picture in the rear one. 'Flip' mode will only take two pictures and allow you to 'flip' between them in the Gallery.

ahhChu

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
re:

It's one of the camera modes for Dual Camera. Unfortunately, it's the default mode so that's why you're seeing that. It's called 'FLIP'. When on Dual Camera, tap the dobule-camera icon on the top (second from the right) and there you can change the mode to use (stamp, shape, etc.). Those modes will insert the selfie camera picture in the rear one. 'Flip' mode will only take two pictures and allow you to 'flip' between them in the Gallery.

Duh... Thanks for the info! I can't believe I missed that icon.. I kept looking in settings.. I was soo close.

Alex_aziz

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
re:

I've already shot footage on that setting, any idea how to export the second video? I can only find one when I try to export
Thanks.

contentryder

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Re:

I've already shot footage on that setting, any idea how to export the second video? I can only find one when I try to export
Thanks.

Make sure the file is on the internal storage instead of the sdcard. It NEEDS to be on the phone's memory in order to work. Go to gallery and view video, press single view then press flip icon to view the other facing video. Press save as, should work then..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer