Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Mine was made 07/27 in China. It's in the box powered down. I haven't reset it yet though. Using my Nextbit Robin until my S7 Edge loaner gets here later today. It's out for delivery according to UPS.

tkc1038

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I Love , Loved my Note 7, I will most certainly go back to as soon as possible. It ran so smooth, no lag and was pretty. I switched to a loaner phone galaxy s7. I don't like it. It is small and not what I was looking for in a new phone. It actually gets hotter than my Note ever did. Same usage, and maybe a little less because I am still pouting about having to give up my Note.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I knew it wasn't Sprint. They won't ship replacements afaik.
TMo has changed their minds a few times on how they're handling loaners. I got lucky that when I called a supervisor was either listening in our nearby when I called. Originally she said I had to go to a store, but I complained it's a long drive for me to get to a corporate store I got put on hold. Not only was she more helpful when she came back she was cheerful, trying to start small talk about my interests and making sure I was completely satisfied.

nestafaria

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I love my note 7 but I'm probably switching to i7+. At least it's going to be my loaner phone assuming I can get one Friday.

I switch phones a lot and I'm concerned about resale value down the road.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I love my note 7 but I'm probably switching to i7+. At least it's going to be my loaner phone assuming I can get one Friday.

U better go to the apple store tomorrow with ur tent and some snacks and start to camp out lol

nestafaria

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Screw that - Verizon told me if I showed up 30 minutes early(7:30am) I'd have a good shot at getting one. If it's really a mess...I'm not sure. I'll probably just risk it another week.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

I have been buying a new phone about every 6 months..this last time it was 4 or 5 month's on the Note 7.
I usually know some poor sole that is in a bind for a phone. And I cut them a deal on a phone
Gonna have to slow Down on buying phones.
But i like new technology.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
The U.S. will probably be the last country to get replacements now that the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is involved, they will want to do a bunch of testing to verify that all safety issues have been addressed. I'd wouldn't be surprised if we don't get them until October some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.