Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
I took a pill to knock me out last night, I was fuming.. So after all the drama and hyperbole, I'm keeping my 7, at i own it and no one can take it from me. And u won't be without an Spen. However I need something to use in public, planes, etc. I know everyone's involved with their own mess right now but what would you do if you had a choice at this moment. Get the N5 or the S7edge? - didn't like the edge it felt too small,. I'm too entrenched in all things samsung. Unfortunately that's just my reality. Thanks in advance for any chance ANYONE can send my way.
I am keeping mine as well, you should look for a good used NOTE 5

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Never say never. I really like this phone. My car battery blew up way back in 1978-toyota fj40. Hosed the acid off in engine bay, fitted a new regulator (ask an old mechanic) & off we went. I'll stick with it unless they disable it. Gee, wish I had a VW Golf.

But your car and virtually all cars yesterday and today have/had replaceable batteries. 😏

Now... Samsung has gone exclusively to SEALED batteries.

You can't do the same with your phone now like you did with your car's battery.

I for one have always been FOR replaceable batteries in phones. When I needed a new/fresh battery, I just popped one in and kept the older one as a spare. I'm convinced Samsung went to sealed batteries to get the buyer to replace phones frequently.

Now... I feel like I'm kind of at the mercy of the Samsung and Verizon. This stinks!

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Funny
Just called 611 directly to At&t customer service.
They said that they do not have a recall on the replacement Note 7 phone.
At&t called Samsung Directly, Samsung said they have a recall for the 1st Note 7 to be replaced.
But if I have the Note 7 I can keep it and use it.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Funny
At&t called Samsung Directly, Samsung said they have a recall for the 1st Note 7 to be replaced.

Good enough, that is all the proof i need. now stop calling and lets enjoy this beautiful fall day.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Funny
We all know it takes awhile for news to travel even within their own company.....We all need to walk away from this device......The Denial is real in this Note 7 forum lol

Laura Crusader

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
So pissed at Samsung right now. I had to buy the new VR as the old one wouldn't work with the note 7. Love the edge but really love the note 7 as I'm a huge spen fan. I'm sick of reprogramming a phone due to their stupidity an their $25 is a damn joke! I've spent tons of money on accessories. I'm not giving them back my phone this time. They need to cater to us!! If I didn't have their damn watch, vr, tablet an TV that I use all together I'd go to apple and I don't like apple. A damn home phone sounds good about now!
I'm dying

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm dying

Just called Verizon. But first, It's fact that more and more places are banning the 7. Planes , schools, public transit, buildings, the list will grow quickly I'm sure. And yes, Samsung can and probably will make the 7 unusable for we who are keeping them. Obviously I'm keeping mine. BUT I just ordered from Verizon, overnight delivery, the gold N 5. It comes with wireless charger, car charger, portable charger, screen protector , and otterbox case color of my choice. I need to go out in public and use a phone. , & The handwriting is on the wall & SO Clear that the 7s life span is hanging on by a thread. If samsung wants them shut down they will be. I'll continue using mine until the 8 is out but I need to play it safe as i travel from NY to TX every couple months. If a miracle occurs and theres a fix for the 7 I'll be the happiest person on earth. But if think they're going to be putting their efforts into future phones. they've said it themselves. They're Just trying to avoid being straight forward with their words. As usual. Just like they've been doing from the start. Leaving US to read between lines. Their announcement made it pretty clear last night. They're doing the same thing they did with everything else up until now. And one day when u last except it the PHONE WILL BE SHUT DOWN. They're walking away from the 7. If u have a problem, where will u go? No one except us wants to be bothered with dealing with THIS anymore. And US is dwindling. They'll continue to make it harder and harder to keep it in use until one day we pick it up and.. no service. Which actually happened to me before the 1st recall. No phone, no texts. I'll wait for the 8 and maybe with the N5 I can get missing features from play store or Samsung . I'd think, or at least HOPE that being this happened to the 7, & the 5 is just below it, they would give it more updates than normal to bring lost features to the vacant time span between them. in hopes of getting whatever note followers remain to trust them again. I'm still in the club! My phone is better and better every day. But so were those with problems . No problems until there were . I hope I made the right decision with the 5. 😵. I just couldn't think beyond this point.

treedabl

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
So pissed at Samsung right now. I had to buy the new VR as the old one wouldn't work with the note 7. Love the edge but really love the note 7 as I'm a huge spen fan. I'm sick of reprogramming a phone due to their stupidity an their $25 is a damn joke! I've spent tons of money on accessories. I'm not giving them back my phone this time. They need to cater to us!! If I didn't have their damn watch, vr, tablet an TV that I use all together I'd go to apple and I don't like apple. A damn home phone sounds good about now!
I just told my kids that I may end up with a flip phone after this fiasco. Anything but an iphone for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001