Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I think instead of a massive recall they would of thought of this first...... We can hope but I doubt it.... Unless further investigation gave them the ability to track the issue....
I thought that all along - two and a half million phones, kind of tough to keep track of who's got which battery in such a whirlwind production time!

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I am starting to get the feeling that there is only going to be a small number of us who end up owning the Note 7 when this is all said and done. On one hand this may be good for us at first, might be able to get some cheap note7 accessories, but later they may become scarce.

I have committed to the note 7 for at least the next 2 years, just need the swap to happen so I can settle into using my new phone daily.

So who else is looking forward to being one of the few?
Here's a Rectangular Logo for you to use as your Avatar - it'll look a lot better that the T-Shirt!
Note_7_Club.jpg

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have switched to the edge. BUT it's temporary. As soon as the replacements are good to go, will be jumping back on. I miss it. But I take the recall seriously and turned it in.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Devoted Note series users won't let this recall stop them. I will be very happy to have it back. Miss it terribly. I am very happy though with how Samsung is handling this.

Posted via the Android Central App

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Its clear they'll never get all the notes back. Probably trying to figure out ways to stop the blow ups from escalating before replacements are made. The 19th is next wk. Which is what I was told yesterday. End of this wk or by the 19th. I'm holding onto mine and forgetting about it. Between 3 screen protectors that were useless and junked , to this fiasco, they better get them out next. im sure I'm more patient than many but my patience is dwindling!

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
That 60% battery max thing won't be fun....it should be after replacements are issued, not now. Some people can't change their phones. That means buying another phone all over again. Wow. Hope replacements are out by the time it hits USA.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
If there are people that won't return the phone, they're just as likely to not accept the update as well.

Last edited:

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I almost become part of the owner's club but I didn't jump on it right away and now I am glad I didn't. I've been very happy with the s7Edge and looks like I'll be sticking with it

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
😠😠😠😠😠! I spent so much time setting mine up... I just took screen shots of the home screens and edge panels. Make things a little quicker if /when they know what they're doing. Samsung had it moving quickly. It should have been in our hands this wk or next. Maybe it still will . I'm hoping. But getting more frustrated the more I read. I think I'll stop reading.!
You can use the Samsung Cloud to back up all that stuff. It's in the settings under cloud and accounts. It gives you the option to back up all home screens and even your wallpaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.