Costco Phone Kiosks are "Wireless Advocates"

MAK-VA

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
In case anyone thought to call the corporate vendor that manages the sites in Costco Stores (and the military exchanges), they are:

Wireless Advocates
888-369-5931
206-428-2400
http://www.wirelessadvocates.com

Perhaps an increasing number of phone "requests" will persuade them to be more forthcoming about replacement Note 7's in Costco stores. The local Southern California Costco advised that we can expect a replacement Note 7 to be available on (ahem) "late September."

Xenuprime

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I completely agree (already put my call in today). The wireless manager at my local store is getting no information from corporate. Corporate is claiming they haven't heard from Samsung. Is that what they told you?

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Costco advised everyone with a N7 to get a refund, rather than get a replacement. So any N7's they do stock, will be up for grabs by anyone, I would guess.

thechristiejensen

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
I talked to a district manager for cell phones at Costco today after the salesperson was encouraging me all the knew was to power down & exchange the phone. He was completely clueless that the government had already approved the new phone & Samsung said they would be out no later than tomorrow.

I was blown away by lack of information at that level & I assured him that I am not the only one that will be asking because it has been shared that only 130,000 had been returned. People were waiting for the new ones.

Ironically a few minutes prior to talking to him I got a text on my phone from AT&T stating they had the phones. I called my local store & they said they would exchange my phone & accessories even though I bought mine at Costco. They said to bring my receipt.

I will go tomorrow & hope this is true.

thechristiejensen

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
Costco manager said I should just return it...I will not return the bad phone I will only exchange it for new Note 7...if it gets returned then & they don't have the new one I imagine you will be considered a new customer & not a priority that you are now having possession of the recalled phone.

Xenuprime

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I might just return my S7e to Costco and go buy an N7 from Verizon. At least I'll know when I'm getting one and what color.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez