Am I the only one that didn't know that there is plastic film on the camera lense

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Apparently some have that and some don't. Where was yours made? Mine from Korea doesn't have it and my original Korean one didn't have it.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't have known if I hadn't wet installed a back protector to my first one. I noticed because the water moved over it kinda weird, but it was very hard to grip and pull off. I looked for it on my second one, but didn't have it.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
My original Note 7 from T-Mobile did not have any plastic on the camera. My replacement that I got on Friday, which was made in China, did have one and it freaked me out the first time I use the camera LOL

Kansatsusha

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I saw it on the camera.... ask my sister about it... she say it suppose to be there... so i left it there...LOL.... well it protect the camera from scratches and didnt reduce quality

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I had one on my Note 4. I removed the plastic and the next day my camera glass was shattered. I never made that mistake again.I left the plastic on my replacement.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I noticed this on my wife's last night. Thought it was odd that it didn't cover the whole lens.

Dunno....