AT&T - Note 7 no longer available even for exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
How is it official? You link to one website that misquotes another website that quotes another website that quotes an unspecified "person familiar with the situation", with no actual statement from AT&T. That's "official"?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Requires manager override if you are beyond 14 days.

Yep, that's what they had to do. I'm back to iOS. Sadly, the Note 7 was an awesome device and I used the Galaxy S7 as a loaner. I just didn't like the OS that was loaded on the GS7. The little extras on the Note were great! No other AT&T Android phone offered was interesting to me. And, I came from iOS so it was simple to go back.

We'll see what happens in the future. Definitely would consider going back to Android in the future. iOS was a little stale for me but it's the best option at the moment.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Is this better for you?

AT&T is done with the Note 7 as another fire is reported in Virginia AT&T is done with the Note 7 as another fire is reported in Virginia | Android Central
Not really. Why not link to the actual statement by AT&T?
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...l%23%21%2Fwireless%2FKM1122948&token=2xZnYa4r

As you can see, AT&T says this is not a stop-sell. It's described only as a temporary stop-exchange, pending results of the current investigation.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I just finished chatting with AT&T rep what they told me is they're not doing anymore exchange is it expired if you need to exchange your phone contactsl Samsung but they will be selling them in a week

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I went to a Corporate Store showed them all of the stories and still they said oh because we know you we will do a exchange, this was yesterday after lots of hemming and hawing so when I got the text to ask about the process I told them to get the information straight between the bosses and the workers

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Just left the ATT store. Able to return the replacement Note7 no questions asked, and able to put in the preorder for the V20.

Sucks, but no other Android phone interests me at the moment. I liked the V10, but hated the battery life. This better be an improvement.

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Just left the ATT store. Able to return the replacement Note7 no questions asked, and able to put in the preorder for the V20.

Sucks, but no other Android phone interests me at the moment. I liked the V10, but hated the battery life. This better be an improvement.

I did the same. I'm hopeful that I'll like this phone as much as when i tried it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo