How many Note 8 users are there?

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
20 WiFi Only
Not much use of the device anymore. Really just turned it into a media hub for Google Play All Access to play on my home BT speakers.

With Here offline maps, this might find new life as a GPS/Music player in my truck as well.

Last edited:

Eleven Bravo

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
it was collecting dust bc the battery life was barely pushing 60 min, if not less. however, with the kitkat update, i am pushing 7-8 hours of usage time with battery saver (2-3 hours at max setting). so def going to give it another try at integrating it to my life. right now, it's mostly a media device, newsreader, and playing games once in awhile.

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Is lollipop even available for this tablet? I thought Sammy forgot about it...

Posted via the Android Central App

No lollipop yet, but I recall them at one time saying it would get updated. I'm not going to hold my breath on it and am not really sure what it would even bring to the tablet at this point.

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Well, my Note 8.0 died. First thought it was a bad usb charging port so I replaced it. Didn't fix it. Replaced the battery. Didn't work either. Maybe a faulty motherboard? Not even going there. Count me out. Bought a Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus. Love it.

rjcormier

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Well, my Note 8.0 died. First thought it was a bad usb charging port so I replaced it. Didn't fix it. Replaced the battery. Didn't work either. Maybe a faulty motherboard? Not even going there. Count me out. Bought a Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus. Love it.
Mine was jacked up too....samsung fixed it, and its perfect, as well the charger they sent me is def much better than the first, its a different quality

phildev74

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I guess that makes me 37. I have the AT&T model. And it just updated a minute ago. It is still on the same version so I think it was just a security update to address that gaping hole in Android.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana