convenient place to buy samsung-brand cord/chargers & other accessories

bialy

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Where is a convenient place to buy samsung-brand cord/chargers and other accessories?
I would like to order online (with no shipping cost) and if needed be able to return to a brick-n-mortar store, as seems amazon (or samsung online) returning items via mail a hassle including mail cost (or not).
Best buy seems limited choices. Maybe Fry's (though store gives me a headache). Other ideas??

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
in my experience either samsung.com or amazon are the only places I've been able to get official samsung accessories. In terms of a brick and mortar store, best buy but it's very hit or miss with them.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Check the ones you already do that with and search for Samsung. If you don't, see which brick stores by you might have them, can buy online and allow you to return to store.

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
Amazon, and best buy in the Samsung Experience section. Is it imperative that it be Samsung branded? There are quite a lot of high quality 3rd party accessories

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Outside of Best Buy and to some extent WalMart, there are very few places to purchase electronics online and return in store.

Amazon's return policy is much easier since they implemented their lockers in a lot of areas. You choose a locker location nearest you and they email you a code to open the locker. All you do is place your item in there and they do the rest.

Good Luck!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: convenient place to buy samsung-brand cord/chargers & other accessories

With all the quality third-party chargers out there right now, I don't think most people are looking to Samsung for replacement chargers. So, you might not get a lot of responses.
If you absolutely need one, you'd probably have to get one from a carrier, based on your criteria.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89