Cheapest Way to Buy with Verizon?

keri2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
What is the cheapest way to get the Note 8 with Verizon? I have an S7 Edge to trade-in/sell. The dude at Best Buy said to buy it there and then go to Verizon to trade in my current S7 Edge. I plan on doing this Tuesday.

*edited for my spelling

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
What is the cheapest way to get the Note 8 with Verizon? I have an S7 Edge to trade-in/sell. The dude at Best Buy said to buy it there and then go to Verizon to trade in my current S7 Edge. I plan on doing this Tuesday.

*edited for my spelling
That's the cheapest way unless you get Verizon to match the BB offer, which I doubt you will. Keep in mind, the trade in is in 24 monthly credits, if you pay it off early you will lose the remaining credits.

keri2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
That's the cheapest way unless you get Verizon to match the BB offer, which I doubt you will. Keep in mind, the trade in is in 24 monthly credits, if you pay it off early you will lose the remaining credits.

Oh, lol isn't that sneaky? I checked eBay and they are around $300 to $350 so I think I'm gonna go for this deal instead of trying to sell it outright. Even if I trade up early, it's still a good deal. Thanks for the response.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I received a $205.00 instant credit to my account for agreeing to trade in my Note 5 for a Note 8, in addition to the promo offer of $480.00 for the Note 5. I was direct in what I wanted, being with VZ since 2002 probably helped. One thing I've learned about VZ... they only do things that benefit themselves and they wanted to keep me for another two years. Good luck!

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I received a $205.00 instant credit to my account for agreeing to trade in my Note 5 for a Note 8, in addition to the promo offer of $480.00 for the Note 5. I was direct in what I wanted, being with VZ since 2002 probably helped. One thing I've learned about VZ... they only do things that benefit themselves and they wanted to keep me for another two years. Good luck!

Didn't help me any...I got bum rushed out the door...