Picked it up!

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Just upgraded from the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus to the Note 8. Took an hour in AT&T store and I had it. I was the 2nd customer to buy one at the store today!

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
SO, I'm coming from an 8+ as well- what do you think? I thought it was heavier and not so tall and skinny. Over all happier with it than I thought. Even without S note :(

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up a 2nd Samsung Galaxy Note 8 yesterday for my Fiance. I did the other Samsung Promotion for her. Now I'm getting both promotion items! I also traded in 2 older phones for a $720 Accessories credit. I walked out with 8 different items lol.

thoots

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
As far as purchasing goes, I bought my AT&T S8+ at Best Buy and just signed up for the usual AT&T payment plan. Obviously, I'm not very far along on that, so I just bought an unlocked Note 8, and swapped my SIM card over to it. Perhaps not the cheapest way to go, but I always keep my old phones as "backups" rather than paying for insurance for the new phones. And going for the unlocked phone just seemed to be the easiest way to go.