Note 8 review from an iPhone user of 10 years.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Lmao at the part when he said "Apple come on...Tim come take a look at this...Come here...Tim...Come here I want to show you something" I like this guy. Thanks for sharing. I needed the laugh:)
Yeah, lol . Also the part where he found he could resize widgets... 'I shouldn't be allowed to do this...'

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, lol . Also the part where he found he could resize widgets... 'I shouldn't be allowed to do this...'

Lol yeah. So many funny parts. I love seeing a iPhone user use Android for the first time or whatever. I was lost as heck when I got my iPhone 7 plus. I was like him talking about where the auto brightness was. I was like wait I can't do what I'm used to doing here. I told myself time for me to hit the road and go back to Android. Lol. And I'm not trying to pick on iPhone or anything. It was just not for me since I am so used to Android.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Lol yeah. So many funny parts. I love seeing a iPhone user use Android for the first time or whatever. I was lost as heck when I got my iPhone 7 plus. I was like him talking about where the auto brightness was. I was like wait I can't do what I'm used to doing here. I told myself time for me to hit the road and go back to Android. Lol. And I'm not trying to pick on iPhone or anything. It was just not for me since I am so used to Android.
Lol yeah. When he was showing the autobrightness...
'This is why Android makes fun of iOS'. Lol.

I don't use iOS. My sister tried it. But subscribed to him anyway in the hopes that his other videos are as funny.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Lol yeah. When he was showing the autobrightness...
'This is why Android makes fun of iOS'. Lol.

I don't use iOS. My sister tried it. But subscribed to him anyway in the hopes that his other videos are as funny.

Lol I definitely subscribed to his YouTube page:)

Rjl786

Sep 21, 2017
Visit site
I just switched too, after 10 yrs with an iphone. All I can say is that the blinders are off and I have ventured beyond the wall! As I see it, Apple likes to tell users what is best for them; The Note 8 leaves that decision to the user. Love my Note 8.

stuckingoo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I see he's a Team Fortress 2 fan. Used to be hopelessly addicted. The battery comparison was probably pretty close to the truth. I rarely see a real world test that reflects the dominance Apple. I've gone back and forth between the two platforms and Android can't keep up. Then again Android does more work their operating system.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I just switched too, after 10 yrs with an iphone. All I can say is that the blinders are off and I have ventured beyond the wall! As I see it, Apple likes to tell users what is best for them; The Note 8 leaves that decision to the user. Love my Note 8.

Welcome to the awesome world of Android! Congrats on getting your first Note. It may take a little while to adjust, but think you'll be very happy... The Note 8 is a Badass device!

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Well.He Ain't Used Even The 10% of android.
I mean What About Custom ROMs recoveries Kernels tweeks and All The Things Feard.

Well, if he has a US Note 8, there isn't a root method yet and even if there is one soon, the US model has a locked bootloader so there will be no custom roms for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana