How do you resize an image?

Horace jones

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I personally use Photo & Picture Resizer. It has a bunch of preset sizes and you also have the option to custom size it as well...
Screenshot_20171006-000921.jpg

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I use picsay pro. I've had it forever and it's pretty easy to use. But I am sure there are other good options, too.

1lamore

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
How do you resize an image in the gallery or photo editor pro?
If you press the pic - on the bottom left button (box with and arrow above) press - then move the side or bottom in to where you want. then press save. I used to be able to "zoom in " and save it on my S5 with your fingers, but I can't seem to do that on the note. Hope that is what you were asking.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
If you press the pic - on the bottom left button (box with and arrow above) press - then move the side or bottom in to where you want. then press save. I used to be able to "zoom in " and save it on my S5 with your fingers, but I can't seem to do that on the note. Hope that is what you were asking.
Don't know for sure. But, I am assuming the OP meant resize, not crop. This comes in handy when just sending someone a picture through a text so it's not huge. If I take a picture for the sole purpose of texting it to someone, I'll use the lowest resolution (3.7MP I believe).

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I use Picsay pro, from three phones ago. I am sure there are other maybe even better methods, but I know exactly how to get what I want with it so I just keep using it. Crops, resizes, brightens, sharpens, contrast.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana