Secure folder apps not showing up

Awesomer2000

Oct 17, 2017
Visit site
So I've been using secure folder since the note 7 and love it, but I've recently started having problems with it.

Every time I go to my secure folder none of the apps show up. I go check the play store and I can open the apps through there but it's not a real solution.

So far I've had 3 apps show up because they needed updates and once I updated them they started appearing again.

Anyone have any clues? I've read that Google launcher may be an issue with this but I use the standard touchwiz

Marknupe1911

Oct 21, 2017
Visit site
Same issue
I lost all secure folder apps.
The secure folder version of My Files and Gallery are missing. I had a lot of files and photos in there. How do I get the apps in secure folder to reappear. everything disappeared however they are still downloaded because I can open them from the apps store. my Files and Gallery are not in the store

Marknupe1911

Oct 21, 2017
Visit site
Same issue
I lost all secure folder apps.
The secure folder version of My Files and Gallery are missing. I had a lot of files and photos in there. How do I get the apps in secure folder to reappear. everything disappeared however they are still downloaded because I can open them from the apps store. my Files and Gallery are not in the store

DMTbongdabs

Oct 21, 2017
Visit site
Are you able to see the files if you install a different file management app into the Secure Folder?

I'm having the same issue and the answer is yes, I can access everything through a different file management app. So annoying though. I like how the default my files app is laid out. Hopefully they fix this soon.

DMTbongdabs

Oct 21, 2017
Visit site
Are you able to see the files if you install a different file management app into the Secure Folder?

I'm having the same issue and the answer is yes, I can access everything through a different file management app. So annoying though. I like how the default my files app is laid out. Hopefully they fix this soon.

Mark Trats

Dec 4, 2017
Visit site
Finally found a resolution for this issue. If you go to the app store and uninstall any of the updates whatever system file that is changing seems to be restored. You can then reinstall any updates you wish to and you should be back in business.

Hope that helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair