Battery life as an Uber Driver

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I usually always drive with my phone plugged to the charger but tonight I decided to use it without charging it all the way, and if I was already impressed with this phone's battery life itself, now I love it even more! With location settings on, screen on, social media browsing, Uber app open the whole time, listening to Pandora and Spotify through my Bluetooth car audio, this phone held it down for over 5 hours and 5 hours of SOT, as seen on my screenshots. With the iPhone 7 I had previous to this Note, it would last me about 3 hours on LOL. I've seen some undercover haters on this forum talking about Apple being better just because of how often they update the iPhones, but they really dont know what they're talking about, this phone doesn't require an immediate update, at all. Great job Samsung!!!🔊

30f16f88ccc44cda5dc514c0629186a3.jpg

e278c1f08a23c10862b351d9b0d4ac25.jpg

Mike328

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
I usually always drive with my phone plugged to the charger but tonight I decided to use it without charging it all the way, and if I was already impressed with this phone's battery life itself, now I love it even more! With location settings on, screen on, social media browsing, Uber app open the whole time, listening to Pandora and Spotify through my Bluetooth car audio, this phone held it down for over 5 hours and 5 hours of SOT, as seen on my screenshots. With the iPhone 7 I had previous to this Note, it would last me about 3 hours on LOL. I've seen some undercover haters on this forum talking about Apple being better just because of how often they update the iPhones, but they really dont know what they're talking about, this phone doesn't require an immediate update, at all. Great job Samsung!!!🔊

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171024/30f16f88ccc44cda5dc514c0629186a3.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171024/e278c1f08a23c10862b351d9b0d4ac25.jpg

With company's have good devices .... Although I've never had good battery life compared to any iPhones I have had with the 6s plus and the 7 plus but I still perfer Android I go back and fourth but I keep my Android phones longer