Bluetooth FM transmitter question

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I drive an old car. No bt or aux.

So have had to rely on FM transmitters to survive. Now the one ones I can ever find worth my time are Belkin brand from best buy and they do a great job how ever the cord eventually fails or something (it's stupid long so have it wrapped around my gear shift with elastic bands ((it's a auto so don't worry)

Has anyone ever tried these Bluetooth FM transmitters. Reviews look good but just curious

Edit I'm an ***** who hit post to soon.

Attachments

• 4340.jpg
    4340.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 35

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I've used a similar one and it was OK. Didn't use it for too long, though (it was my sister's and she broke it during my trip), but it seemed to get the job done. I'd look for one that has a lot of reviews though...that one seems to have only 3?

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Spook the man with the answers as always . Well I was looking and this was linked as the new model. Was in that page for the screen shot . Figured I'd probably get the older model with the 300 reviews

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
it really depends on where you live. if you live in an area with no radio stations they are good. but in a city they are nearly useless everyone is trying to get the same radio waves.

the sound quality is generally medical leave mediocre

bhappy11

Oct 5, 2017
Visit site
ZUS universal HD car adapter

Walmart #: 567033591

1 / 2

Highlights

Universal compatibility: all-in-one FM transmitter and AUXMusic & hands-free calls through car stereo
HD sound quality with noise cancellation

Read more....

$29.98

I got this one at walmart.
Just last week drove almost 20 hours straight down to Florida, and back and It worked flawlessly! Audio is very clear.
I have a car pre Bluetooth and pre and input Jack.
Once I got to Florida. My brother seen it he was so impressed picked one up.
I like this one better than most out there.
Might be worth checking into.
It also has the option to plug into aux f input Jack if your radio has that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38