Long story short. I've had a G6 since launch. Stopped at T-Mobile store to check out the G7. Not impressed. Price was slightly more than Note 8. Missed my Note 4, missed the S-pen. Bought a Note 8. Enjoying it so far. Any insider tips?
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    06-06-2018 09:04 PM
    I hope you enjoy it.
    No real tips unless you have specific questions, just explore it.
    jimd1050, Jewels81 and iSilas like this.
    06-06-2018 10:10 PM
    Long story short. I've had a G6 since launch. Stopped at T-Mobile store to check out the G7. Not impressed. Price was slightly more than Note 8. Missed my Note 4, missed the S-pen. Bought a Note 8. Enjoying it so far. Any insider tips?
    Lmao I'll tell you how addicted to the note series I am. I had to go look up the g7. Never heard of it. Lol. I've got the LG v20 tho and it's a good phone but it is not my note8 lol. Welcome back to the note family. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Like pool_shark said just explore. If you have specific questions I'm sure there will be topics already made here and if not ask away.
    Tsepz_GP and iSilas like this.
    06-06-2018 11:04 PM
    Lmao I'll tell you how addicted to the note series I am. I had to go look up the g7. Never heard of it. Lol. I've got the LG v20 tho and it's a good phone but it is not my note8 lol. Welcome back to the note family. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Like pool_shark said just explore. If you have specific questions I'm sure there will be topics already made here and if not ask away.
    I too have the V20. The Note 8 makes a great companion: the V20 for the super wide angles and the Note for the zoom close ups.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    06-06-2018 11:32 PM
    Glad I am not the only one that had to look up the G7 LOL
    I too had the V20. I had issues with it from the first day... I was so happy to switch the Note 8 the day it was released
    Jewels81 and Tsepz_GP like this.
    06-07-2018 01:45 AM
    I had heard about it briefly. I had the LG G6 for a very brief time, wasn't a fan.

Just picked up an unlocked Note 8 Deep Sea Blue from Best Buy the other day and loving it.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    06-07-2018 05:06 AM
    i had to google G7...didnt even know that LG made the G7 lol.well i would choose the Note 8 too lol.
    amyf27 and Jewels81 like this.
    06-07-2018 08:32 PM
    Glad I am not the only one that had to look up the G7 LOL
    I too had the V20. I had issues with it from the first day... I was so happy to switch the Note 8 the day it was released
    Lol. Sucks you had problems with the v20. I only got it cause of the note 7 recall. I thought it ran decent but when the note8 came out, it made my v20 look like a slow running phone lol. Still does
    amyf27 likes this.
    06-07-2018 09:06 PM
    I too have the V20. The Note 8 makes a great companion: the V20 for the super wide angles and the Note for the zoom close ups.
    Lol yeah I only use my v20 for hotspot anymore when I'm watching my WWE PPV etc. Other than that it's in a drawer lol. Be paid off next month so I'll probably sell it since I'll get the note9 most likely. I'll end up switching back and forth between note8 and note9 lol.
    amyf27 likes this.
    06-07-2018 09:09 PM
    Welcome back to the Note fam!

Youade the right choice. The Note8 is better than most of these new Flagships anyway. Still loving mine almost a year later. Nothing that has come out this year truly impresses me over the Note8 so far.
    Jewels81 and iSilas like this.
    06-08-2018 10:29 AM