Android system change keyboard notification keeps coming up due to neural beta

Blackbay16

Oct 16, 2020
Visit site
Pressing and holding the notification says this notification cant be turned off,
So I went into general management/language and input/ on screen keyboard then into manage keyboards and I see google voice typing toggled on so I turn that off,then also google voice input is on so I toggle that off aswell
But there is another thing in there that I've never seen before and dont know how it got there as I never downloaded it, it's called Samsung keyboard neural beta so I toggle that off aswell

This worked and got rid of the annoying android system change keyboard notification.i use only the normal Samsung keyboard

The problem is after restarting your phone the dam android system change keyboard notification comes back.so again I go into manage keyboards and that samsung keyboard neural beta is toggles back on again..

Everytime you restart the phone that Samsung keyboard neural beta toggles on so it makes that annoying keyboard notification keep coming up.is there a fix guys to stop the keyboard beta from auto toggeling on after every restart?as it's getting annoying tbh having to keep boggling off neural beta to remove the notification.and I like to restart my phone one a day

Sorry for the long first post I'm on android pie dec patch if that's of any use

Blackbay16

Oct 16, 2020
Visit site
Anyone?I guess people are not bothered that the neural beta auto turns itself on,upon every restart of the phone even when you toggle the keyboard off.and how the hell did the beta keyboard get on the phone anyway ? as it was not there 6 months ago.and I never downloaded it as I've never even heard of it until this issue.unless it installed onto the phone when I factory reset the phone then let the factory apps reinstall from the play store

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi there. I have asked some of the other members if they can look at your question. I don't know what to suggest personally. But I didn't want you to feel ignored.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Is that a separated app that can be uninstalled? What options do you get in settings - apps - show system - select Samsung keyboard neural beta?

Blackbay16

Oct 16, 2020
Visit site
If you toggle off this samung keyboard beta thing .the android system keyboard notification goes away ,but when you restart the phone the Samsung keyboard neural beta is automatically toggled back on so the notification comes back.i didnt even download this beta keyboard so I have no idea how it got on my phone it was not there 6 months ago.but I guess you guys or everyone with a note 9 dosent mind the beta keyboard tugging in automatically after every phone restart. But I don't like it

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
If you toggle off this samung keyboard beta thing .the android system keyboard notification goes away ,but when you restart the phone the Samsung keyboard neural beta is automatically toggled back on so the notification comes back.i didnt even download this beta keyboard so I have no idea how it got on my phone it was not there 6 months ago.but I guess you guys or everyone with a note 9 dosent mind the beta keyboard tugging in automatically after every phone restart. But I don't like it
Hi, thanks , one more thing can u get a screen shot of the notification?

Blackbay16

Oct 16, 2020
Visit site
If it's an app how did it get on my phone?and why does it turn itself on everytime I restart the phone even after I've toggled it off I'm assuming this is how samung want the beta keyboard to behave.

I'm running old pie one ui v1 dec patch.with all updates off.the galaxy store disabled play store disabled.and all updates disabled using package disabler .I'm not rooted.i refuse to update because they keep pushing covid bs to the handsets with each google play services update and android 10 sucks too many bugs I've had to Odin back to pie.luckily I didnt go on the new android 10 update as the bootloader changed so we cant get back

I guess Samsung really wants us to use this beta keyboard for some weird reason that's why they sneaked it on to our phones and auto start it And wont let you turn it off permanently ,like I say when the phone restarts its toggled back on bringing back the annoying as hell notification to change the keyboard.i cant find this beta app in my app lists to remove it

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
If it's an app how did it get on my phone?and why does it turn itself on everytime I restart the phone even after I've toggled it off I'm assuming this is how samung want the beta keyboard to behave.

I'm running old pie one ui v1 dec patch.with all updates off.the galaxy store disabled play store disabled.and all updates disabled using package disabler .I'm not rooted.i refuse to update because they keep pushing covid bs to the handsets with each google play services update and android 10 sucks too many bugs I've had to Odin back to pie.luckily I didnt go on the new android 10 update as the bootloader changed so we cant get back

I guess Samsung really wants us to use this beta keyboard for some weird reason that's why they sneaked it on to our phones and auto start it And wont let you turn it off permanently ,like I say when the phone restarts its toggled back on bringing back the annoying as hell notification to change the keyboard.i cant find this beta app in my app lists to remove it
That was on the s9 line up what Samsung called its keyboard, then I believe around the s10 series it just changed to Samsung without neural beta name.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

That notification usually happens when you disable the bar below the keyboard, where the icon to change input method is.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Mmmm, scratch my last comment, I forgot I had disabled that notification. Go to settings - apps - show system - Android system - notifications and disable this option.
Screenshot_20201018-110952.jpeg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7