Note 9 Gallery Settings

RobertFCda

Apr 19, 2021
Visit site
Was deleting a bunch of pictures from the Camera gallery in the stock Gallery app.

When swiping to bulk select, I somehow managed to change the appearance of the sub-galleries and now have all the sub-galleries showing on the left inside each sub-gallery (album). Previously all that showed were the pictures inside each album. Screen grab of the current look attached. Screenshot_20210419-114010_Gallery.jpg

I can't figure out how to revert to the previous appearance and get rid of the album listing on the left side.

Thank you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! FYI, I moved this from the Galaxy Note forum (for the ancient original Galaxy Note phone) to the Note9 forum.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Was deleting a bunch of pictures from the Camera gallery in the stock Gallery app.

When swiping to bulk select, I somehow managed to change the appearance of the sub-galleries and now have all the sub-galleries showing on the left inside each sub-gallery (album). Previously all that showed were the pictures inside each album. Screen grab of the current look attached. View attachment 333589

I can't figure out how to revert to the previous appearance and get rid of the album listing on the left side.

Thank you.
Hi, welcome to AC!

Try pinch in and out see if u can correct it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty