T-Mobile: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
well i ended up changing my order and now it says mine won't go out until the 24th..Tmobile really screwed up because they should have let me know that there might be a slight delay for ordering the 512 gb. I'll just wait until the 23 and if I don't see anything, then i may have to cancel it and go into the store because I don't even know if UPS will deliver it on a saturday and this is my first time preordering.

When I ordered mine, it said, "scheduled shipping date 8/24/18, scheduled delivery date 8/24/18" but my payment was processed yesterday and the T-Mobile site says it was shipped, but using the tracking number they gave me, it shows on the UPS site that only a UPS label was created. Maybe it ships tomorrow.I got overnight shipping.

Last edited:

PS4EjectButton

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
I tried to join the Tmobile Note 9 fun but they just wouldn't budge on the down payment with JoD. I've been with Tmobile for 2 years and almost 11 months and they told me to check back in about a month for lower down payment options. I guess they want to take my account to service only. When I first joined I had 8 lines with phone payments. I'm down to 2 now because phones are being purchased elsewhere. In about 6 months I won't have any phone payments on my plan at all. I decided to order the Note 9 at Amazon that comes with DeX and the new Duo charger, plus I'll submit for the headphones. I likely won't get the phone early but the 2 extra freebies are worth waiting a couple days.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
"If" there is movement today and UPS does update the shipping processing what time can we except to see any changes in our status?

MarageLewis

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Pretty odd! Haven't seen that on any of my other pre-orders. Especially strange that is has the same weight and Reference text

I haven't either. I guess we will see if I end up with 2 packages once it says "Origin scan" and starts traveling. I selected Next Day Air Saver. Right now both say "Order Processed:Ready for UPS"

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Heh, yeah when you see that blessed "origin scan" status in your My UPS app, you basically know you'll have your phone by the next evening.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I tried to join the Tmobile Note 9 fun but they just wouldn't budge on the down payment with JoD. I've been with Tmobile for 2 years and almost 11 months and they told me to check back in about a month for lower down payment options. I guess they want to take my account to service only. When I first joined I had 8 lines with phone payments. I'm down to 2 now because phones are being purchased elsewhere. In about 6 months I won't have any phone payments on my plan at all. I decided to order the Note 9 at Amazon that comes with DeX and the new Duo charger, plus I'll submit for the headphones. I likely won't get the phone early but the 2 extra freebies are worth waiting a couple days.

It's really silly they would do that, I'm pretty sure I won't be dealing with T-Mobile for phones in the future. I really don't need them to be concerned about my monthly payment.

vringo79

Aug 17, 2018
Visit site
I'm in Jersey and my UPS also says Jeffersonville, IN. Is everyone's phone being shipped from there or does anyone have something different?

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm in Jersey and my UPS also says Jeffersonville, IN. Is everyone's phone being shipped from there or does anyone have something different?

I'm in Twin Cities, MN, and I'm also getting my phone from Jeffersonville. I believe that is simply their distribution hub.

dbrab

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
I am so bummed!! Everyone is posting that their device is coming and I'm over here like why not me???? I ordered at midnight when it opened, my order status still says Pre-order and my card was authorized on the 17th but still sitting there, no changes, no emails, no updates :confused: I did the 128 Ocean Blue on EIP

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I am so bummed!! Everyone is posting that their device is coming and I'm over here like why not me???? I ordered at midnight when it opened, my order status still says Pre-order and my card was authorized on the 17th but still sitting there, no changes, no emails, no updates :confused: I did the 128 Ocean Blue on EIP
Be patient we're all in the same boat. No email for me either or updates just a tracking number. My order won't be authorized until the 21st. Give it another day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress