Samsung Pay

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Pay is working flawlessly. However, I have about 7500 pts and I always just cashed it in for the $20 Visa reward card. That's not showing as an option grrr.

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad it still works flawlessly, as it did on the GS9+. I haven't had an opportunity to use it in a store, but I used it to pay for a case in the Shop Samsung app. I wish it were accepted by more online merchants.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad it still works flawlessly, as it did on the GS9+. I haven't had an opportunity to use it in a store, but I used it to pay for a case in the Shop Samsung app. I wish it were accepted by more online merchants.
I think they have Visa Checkout as part of Samsung Pay now

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
If your bank supports it, not many do in the UK so some of us have to use Google pay, which does work fine.

I still prefer Google Pay over Samsung Pay; maybe I need to use it more. Just the first times I used it on my previous Note 8; it felt clunky whereas Google Pay felt slick and simple to use!

Probably user error haha

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I still prefer Google Pay over Samsung Pay; maybe I need to use it more. Just the first times I used it on my previous Note 8; it felt clunky whereas Google Pay felt slick and simple to use!

Probably user error haha
Samsung pay is 10X better in real world use. I use it for MST but not NFC. Now when it comes to app use(if supported) Google pay does seem to be more supported with a nicer interface.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site

Probably user error haha
Samsung Pay is a must for me simply due to MST. None of the other have that and until United States catches up with NFC mobile pay is pretty limited without MST enabled

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38