Samsung galaxy note 9 related

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Rotflmao omg. I just can't with some people anymore. Hey let's sue Samsung for your stupidy. A dare? Damn what the hell? Rotflmao gtfo😂🤣

cjh1955

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
OK, let’s all take a deep breath - I actually checked out the link (), and at the bottom of the page is the relevant disclaimer:

“World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.”

So yes, it’s fake, but that does not negate the fact that there is very little common sense left in the world, and yes, people do some incredibly crazy stuff!

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
So yes, it’s fake, but that does not negate the fact that there is very little common sense left in the world, and yes, people do some incredibly crazy stuff!
Which, in turn, would not negate the fact that some people are incredibly gullible. Even without reading the satire disclaimer, all you'd have to do is click on the site's front page to see that it's not real, and conclude that it should not be trusted in the absence of corroboration elsewhere. But some people do zero fact-checking before deciding to believe or propagate something astonishing.

Last edited:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Which, in turn, would not negate the fact that some people are incredibly gullible. Even without reading the satire disclaimer, all you'd have to do is click on the site's front page to see that it's not real, and conclude that it should not be trusted in the absence of corroboration elsewhere. But some people do zero fact-checking before deciding to believe or propagate something astonishing.

Lol I knew it was junk. I was having fun:D seen similar fake story a long time ago. But still can see someone actually doing it lol

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well....we did have people inserting the SPen backwards. Sometimes, I don't think I would put this past too many people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatJimmy