Galaxy Note 9 launching in Cloud Silver and Midnight Black in U.S.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I could give the extra phone to my dad, but he still uses a flip phone and could never figure out how to use a touchscreen. So that's out the window for me. The way my patience level is set up I can not even attempt to teach him.

Lmao. Bless his heart:D

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
In a Note forum lol...most would recommend the Note 9 choice. Personally it isn't a contest to me, but. It depends on what you're looking for in a phone.
Was waiting for the black to drop, i knew it would happen soon after the launch. Now I have a really hard choice to make. Note 9 in black (so sexy), P3XL (NOTCH) or maybe even 1+6T (super fast budget phone) October may be my new favorite month!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
It's nice to see the new colors but I am satisfied with my ocean blue. For me, the color of the phone is not nearly as important as the features and performance.
Same here. I have the blue and it works great. I don't even realize it's blue when I'm using it. It's like being inside of your car. Unless you can see the hood, you can't tell what color it is.

Jmacq1

Aug 24, 2018
Visit site
If this is what I can expect from Samsung in the future, I think I'm cancelling my preorder and just sticking with iPhones. I have yet to receive my preordered Galaxy Note 9 512gb, and they're hyping new colors, including an exclusive color with the vendor I preordered with?

This entire experience has been infuriating, and this straw just broke this camel's back. Samsung couldn't get their supply and demand correct from the jump and now this? It doesn't help that my vendor spent weeks after launch continuing to hype the phone, and bombing my email with ads that probably weren't specifically designed to troll me but sure as heck seemed like it. ("Hey, why don't you buy this thing you already preordered but we don't ACTUALLY have in stock and apparently nobody in our entire organization knows when we will?")

Ugh. Yeah, probably cancelling later today. It's probably a great phone but neither Samsung nor Best Buy deserve my money at this point.

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
kinda irrelevant with any decent case these days.

Secondly, how about they worry about getting their products out to people who "pre" ordered their phone 1st rather than changing colors for christ sakes.

I have never used a case, never have, and I never will, so having the color of my choice is super important to me

Always loved black phones, have a black note 8, and just bought a black Tab S4, so I was super happy to see the black releasing in October

Going to wait for the 512 beast - October can't come fast enough!!!!

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
My patience has paid off. I will now spend my hard earned money on EXACTLY what I want. My clear case is waiting for that shiny black beast. I may even push the envelope and see what deals Black Friday brings. I'm so excited!!!

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if the silver is a fingerprint magnet.

How does the blue one do with prints/smudges?
Every phone is a finger print magnet, this is one of those I'm sick and tired of hearing especially on YouTube reviews.

Seems like they point it out every single time and for what? To get their sponsor, dbrand out?

Yes, I had many silver phones and like any other color it will. How does color change anything?

Sorry for the morning rant. Have a great day!

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Have only bought phones in black for many years, mostly because used in business. If I were to buy a Note 9, the only color I'd buy is the same color as my Note 8... black.