Best guess at Black Friday deals on Note 9?

TheAlmightyDrew

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Note9, Pixel3, iPhone are all dif deals than Black Friday

It says it right in the fine print:

“Verizon Device Payment. Total Sale Price $699.99. Total Price $999.99. Samsung Galaxy S9 (SKU: 6191404). Installment billing plan: Verizon Device Payment. Total Sale Price $492. Total Price $792. Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SKU: 6191412). Installment billing plan: Verizon Device Payment. Total Sale Price $612. Total Price $912. Savings are deducted off the full total price of the device and are reflected in reduced monthly payments over the life of the device. Promotion does not apply to one-time payment activation.”

There is no language in here that states the $300 savings are spread over 24 months. It’s a down payment and then you have reduced monthly payments. I would go into Best Buy and speak to an actual mobile rep and confirm. I am about to head to Best Buy in an hour to pick up a Note 9. I will confirm with you. You better move fast though. This $300 off deal ends tonight.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
It says it right in the fine print:

“Verizon Device Payment. Total Sale Price $699.99. Total Price $999.99. Samsung Galaxy S9 (SKU: 6191404). Installment billing plan: Verizon Device Payment. Total Sale Price $492. Total Price $792. Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SKU: 6191412). Installment billing plan: Verizon Device Payment. Total Sale Price $612. Total Price $912. Savings are deducted off the full total price of the device and are reflected in reduced monthly payments over the life of the device. Promotion does not apply to one-time payment activation.”

There is no language in here that states the $300 savings are spread over 24 months. It’s a down payment and then you have reduced monthly payments. I would go into Best Buy and speak to an actual mobile rep and confirm. I am about to head to Best Buy in an hour to pick up a Note 9. I will confirm with you. You better move fast though. This $300 off deal ends tonight.

Yes it does.

"Savings are deducted off the full total price of the device and are reflected in reduced monthly payments over the life of the device. Promotion does not apply to one-time payment activation."

In this case the life of the device is 24 months.

TheAlmightyDrew

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Yes it does.

"Savings are deducted off the full total price of the device and are reflected in reduced monthly payments over the life of the device. Promotion does not apply to one-time payment activation."

In this case the life of the device is 24 months.

No. What that mean is that $300 is taken off the full retail price and then the remainder $699 is divided into 24 payments. Reduced monthly payments. It is not a bill credit. It’s a reduced monthly payment.

When you get the phone it will show $699 is still due and that you made a $300 down payment.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
No. What that mean is that $300 is taken off the full retail price and then the remainder $699 is divided into 24 payments. Reduced monthly payments. It is not a bill credit. It’s a reduced monthly payment.

When you get the phone it will show $699 is still due and that you made a $300 down payment.

It says. "Savings are deducted off the full total price of the device and are reflected in reduced monthly payments over the life of the device."

It says nothing about a down payment.

You said you're going to best buy, I guess we will see then.

TheAlmightyDrew

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
It says. "Savings are deducted off the full total price of the device and are reflected in reduced monthly payments over the life of the device."

It says nothing about a down payment.

You said you're going to best buy, I guess we will see then.

At Best Buy now, both mobile reps confirmed that it’s a down payment. They laughed and said it’s a down payment. Not that spread over 24 months nonsense that Verizon pulls. They said it works the same as the Pixel 3 XL’s $400 off deal. He completely explained it. $999.99. Best Buy takes off $300. What I am financing over 24 months is $699.99.

You better run your butt to Best Buy before it closes.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87