Beta program for note 9

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I was trying to figure that out, but maybe the One UI requires Pie, and maybe they are just doing them hand in hand. Does anyone have a One UI beta without Pie? Or vice versa?

I'm running the leaked pie beta on both my s9+ and note 9 which has Samsung new one UI

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I was trying to figure that out, but maybe the One UI requires Pie, and maybe they are just doing them hand in hand. Does anyone have a One UI beta without Pie? Or vice versa?

I've been looking around and haven't seen any One UI without Pie.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't find the "Samsung Members" app they referenced in the original article as the way to join the Beta Program, on either Galaxy Apps or Playstore?

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't find the "Samsung Members" app they referenced in the original article as the way to join the Beta Program, on either Galaxy Apps or Playstore?

Same here that's because it's not out yet we have to be patient it will be out soon I think from what I've seen this new update will enhance the Samsung phones for years to come. They are basically doing what they should have done years ago. Simplify the experience.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Same here that's because it's not out yet we have to be patient it will be out soon I think from what I've seen this new update will enhance the Samsung phones for years to come. They are basically doing what they should have done years ago. Simplify the experience.

Yes and it looks very good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699