yet another neat launcher

Wbutchart

May 27, 2016
Visit site
And then there is Microsoft Launcher
Personally I think this is the best of all launchers, especially for those who use their phones to do 'stuff'. I am on the default just now as I wait for pie but I ms is the only launcher to really impress me.

The only negative is it doesn't have livetiles!! As a Windows phone user those were awesome.

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Personally I think this is the best of all launchers, especially for those who use their phones to do 'stuff'. I am on the default just now as I wait for pie but I ms is the only launcher to really impress me.

The only negative is it doesn't have livetiles!! As a Windows phone user those were awesome.

But Squarehome does

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Square Home is pretty slick. The closest one to actual windows phone that I have used on android. Very stable as well. So many diff ways to customize it.

TX Jedi

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
Microsoft launcher has pulled me away from Nova Prime. Frequent updates, and integrates with calendar and tasks like a dream.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Microsoft launcher has pulled me away from Nova Prime. Frequent updates, and integrates with calendar and tasks like a dream.

I almost jumped ship also. What held me back was no able to swipe up on an app and have it launch another app.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I've been using Evie Launcher for quite some time. Maybe it's time to try out something different. May just try out SL5 or Squarehome. Pretty curious about those live tiles. Sounds like it has possibilities depending on battery drain.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Evie Launcher for quite some time. Maybe it's time to try out something different. May just try out SL5 or Squarehome. Pretty curious about those live tiles. Sounds like it has possibilities depending on battery drain.
You can’t go wrong with either of those choices. Square home will give your pixel the windows phone look and the live tiles work well with tons of customization. The latest version of smart launcher is rock solid. It is One of my go to Launcher’s and one of my favorites.
I didn’t notice any particular battery increases using either one.
Smart launcher also supports the Google feed to the left of the home screen which I like.

Walter Wagenleithner

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site
I played around with launcher 10 for a while, I guess because of nostalgic Windows Phone feelings ;) At the moment I use the default Samsung launcher and don't feel I am missing something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppGuru